Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Friday, November 15, 2013

OH MY-WHAT A NOVEMBER SKY TONIGHT!!!! (A SUPER SUNSET PHOTO BLOG)


Hi Everybody!!
Feast your eyes on this sky and confirm I am still on Earth!  I had other things planned for tonight, but once I saw the pics of tonight's sky, I just had to share these now. The sun set to the left of frame when this huge glow lit the sky on fire. There had been cloud cover all afternoon. As the sun set, the cloud cover rolled up on itself like a pull shade on a window and began to glow. Your extended photostudy is located in my G+ Photo Album Gallery at the link below. This sky happened just above my head and it was amazing! Enjoy!










Link to Photostudy:
https://plus.google.com/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/5946358204473038017





















...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time! 
Go photograph a sunset!!!!!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls