I have beautiful Crape Myrtles to share with You. These trees are the great highlight of my Summer Garden.
In Nature, daily life is a combination of good news and bad news. Today the Crapes are splendid. Also today the Life of Baby Buzz ended. He was hit by a truck and died on the road. The reason the buzzards are here is for food which is plentiful. Every night many country wild animals are killed on country roads, either by accident are targeted. I understand the accidents. I would like You to help me raise awareness to the intentional targeting of wild animals and birds by the crazy punks. This human behavior needs to be stopped. Please, Educate yours and others children. These animals live here, too.
Thank You and I am sorry to share sad news.
Crape Myrtle Tree (Burgundy Cotton)
Burgundy Cotton® is a registered trademark of Lacebark, Inc., an Oklahoma Corporation.
* Flowers: white with yellow stamens. (Pink
ish under cool, cloudy conditions.)
* Buds: crimson in sun
* Foliage: burgundy until ﬂowering begins,
then dark green with wine tint
* Fall color: unknown at this time as ﬂowering
generally continues until frost
* Growth habit: upright growing large shrub
or small tree, 10 to 15 feet or more
* Very drought tolerant
* Highly resistant to powdery mildew
Crape Myrtle (Glendora White)
Crape Myrtle (Tuscarora)
- Crinum, a genus of about 180 species of perennial plants found along the sides of streams and lakes in tropical and subtropical areas worldwide, including South Africa
- Hymenocallis, a genus of plants in the family Amaryllidaceae
- Lycoris (plant), a genus of 13–20 species of flowering plants in the family Amaryllidaceae, formerly often treated in the family Liliaceae
Agapanthas (Lily of the Nile)
|Agapanthus flower and leaves|
T.A. Durand and Hans Schinz
THE SAD STORY
...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See You next time! I hope you are enjoying the colorful tour of the Bird Sanctuary's summer flowers and trees. If You can plant something, You should! It is good to get to know plants on a personal basis. They will talk to You!
Fat Sissy is telling Rascal Roo it is time for dinner-so I will see You later-