The Red-Bellied Woodpecker
Link to G+ Albums:
Uses and cultivation
- exploration and collection of fruit yielding mulberry species;
- their characterization, cataloging, and evaluation for anthocyanin content by using traditional as well as modern means and biotechnology tools;
- developing an information system about these cultivars or varieties;
- training and global coordination of genetic stocks;
- evolving suitable breeding strategies to improve the anthocyanin content in potential breeds by collaboration with various research stations in the field of sericulture, plant genetics, and breeding, biotechnology and pharmacology.
In popular culture
You Go Girl!