Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

THERE WILL BE NO CAR WASH TODAY (AS THE MAGNOLIA'S ARE NIPPED IN THE BUD PHOTO BLOG)



Hi Everybody!!
I thought You might get a kick out of seeing these huge icicles at the car wash. I am in S. Texas and have never seen any icicles this big in over 60 years! Another first ever winter weather event for me today: Sleet Thunder (at least that is what the weatherman called it). Yes, it was sleeting ice and a couple of thunders. Our current Government said there was going to be 'Change'. Silly me, I did not know that meant Climate Change! 
Finally, I share a few pics of my previously beautiful Galaxy Tulip Magnolias. They were truly "Nipped in the Bud" by Jack Frost. This cold front, Titan, is gone tomorrow and Spring comes back. Stay Warm and off the roads. Enjoy!














https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/5986791907600846193



From Google Search today:

  1. Winter Weather Watch: Texas Ice Follows Titan | Weather ...

    www.wunderground.com/.../winter-weather-watch...

    Weather Underground
    Texas Ice: Residual moisture and a weather disturbance aloft is likely to produce ...NEXT > See our list of winter storm names for 2013-2014 ... March 3, 2014 ...

nip in the bud - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and ...

idioms.thefreedictionary.com/nip+in+the+bud

TheFreeDictionary.com
Fig. to put an end to something before it develops into something larger. (Alludes to destroying a flower bud before it blooms.) I wanted to nip that little romance ...


  1. My beautiful Galaxy Magnolias are "Nipped in the Bud"

    https://plus.google.com/.../posts/2f514RNZyNT

    31 mins ago - My beautiful Galaxy Magnolias are "Nipped in the Bud"












https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/5986793598093102609




























...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.
See You next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls