Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blogger Update

Hi Everybody!


I am brendasue of Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary on Rainbow Creek in N. Waller County, Texas, USA, Earth.
I am ending this year/starting next year at the same place I was 2 years ago: starting a new blog on Google Blogger!!
This is to say Hello to Everyone in the World and Welcome to my page. As before, We will have our mini Nature Class. The adventures at the Bird Sanctuary continue!  I will just start where we are and go forward. Please leave any comments or 1++++sss as things come up that might interest you.


The current event on Rainbow Creek is the Winter Trees, which have had spectacular color this year. The leaves began turning on 12-12. Trees are my main thing so I delight in showing you the trees at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary!  Enjoy!









































This is the test run of the first edition of the new Blogger! Let me know if this finds you and connect or reconnect or circle or follow or whatever!!!!




....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek






O+O







1 comment:

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls