Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Testing, 1, 2, Testing, 1, 2.........Hello!! Anybody There??

Hi Everybody!




Welcome to Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary on Rainbow Creek in N. Waller County, Texas. This is our Google Blogger Location. As this is the second Post on the new Blogger, I am doing a test run today.
I am asking for feed back from You who are looking at this Post!
Would you let me know if you see a comment box? My first Post yesterday was of the red Trees of Rainbow Creek.  Could you see all the images or just one? Today I am posting the Buzzards, who are my current guests at the Bird Sanctuary (Their Choice!) I do not know why they come here, but they come every November and leave in early Spring. Over the more than 20 years, we have become friends! They are very interesting birds. We will discuss more about them once I know this is working and You can see it!!
So, if you have a second, say hello or something. If there is not a place to comment, you can send me a message on the Google+.  I am +brendasue. Some more images now from Rainbow Creek!




This is the one I call King Buzz!! He is waving Hello!!!!
These large birds have many names like: Buzzard, Turkey Buzzard, Turkey Vulture, Black Vulture, to name a few. You can discover more info about them at the following link:
http://web4.audubon.org/bird/BoA/F1_G1b.html

They gather in the evening in several trees that are dead. They space each other to look as if they are part of the tree. Like statues, they watch the others come in for the night. At dark, they fly up to the tall pine trees on the creek.






















































These are some of the most social, graceful and smart birds I have ever known. Hope you will enjoy seeing these incredible birds for the next couple of months.
So, this a TesT!!  Can you see the blog? Is it easy to read? Does it look good?  If you can connect to me you will see it automatically.
Please let me know here or g+ if you found me again.


.....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek!






O+O

1 comment:

  1. Looks good, all the pictures show up. I do have some trouble with the font you are using for text though. It is difficult to read in blocks, perhaps a simpler font for main text and save this one for headings?

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls