Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Easter Weekend (A Flower Photo Blog)




Hi Everybody!!  Please come in. I hope everyone had a very good week. Time to slip into the weekend. Tonight I bring you a parade of flowers from my yard.  I have lived my whole life with many flowers in my yard around me. My yard has always been top priority over any house. If I could tell you one thing that would change the quality of your life, it would be to surround yourself with the color and beauty of flowers. Get to know some living things from the plant world. They are alive just like You. I look forward each winter to watching the trees get their new leaves every spring. My pecan tree and hickory nut trees are always the last ones to show their green. They popped open today, so my Spring Bloom is complete and everybody (trees) made it back for the new year. At the height of Spring, Easter arrives. This was my Mom's favorite Holiday. I sure wish I could take her to Church one more time on Easter. Tonight's post is dedicated to Mom and Easter. I think if she could see me now that she would be proud of me for my efforts on the internet to promote all Life on Earth and share the Glory. We are the lucky ones. Have a good weekend and I will see you on Monday! Enjoy your photostudy!

































































































































JUST PUSH PLAY




JUST PUSH PLAY


JUST PUSH PLAY (This is for Mom)






...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek


O+O

2 comments:

  1. Hello there brendasue hope things are going smooth been out of pocket for a min but it's always a treat to read your blog thanks & Happy Easter..
    john sanders St.Louis, Mo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice picture!!!
    Thanks for sharing
    .

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls