Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Friday, April 6, 2012

Kates Surprise Birthday Party (A Having Fun Blog)



A Special Surprise Birthday Party for Kate!!!!!!


Hi Everybody!  Please join us. We are here today to honor the birthday of my Grandaughter, Kate.




Dear Kate:
Happy Birthday!  I know you are getting ready for your party today. You are going to have a very good day. Since I could not be with you today, I have made you this special Birthday Blog. Here you will have all the entertainment to share at Your Party!! You are a big girl now and you must have singing and dancing at your party!! A Happy Day for All. I love you so much and I am so proud of You!!   Now, on with your entertainment!!



Flowers for your day and You are on your way:







Birthday Wishes



The Birds at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary got together and made this video for You.
Just Push Play on >



Birthday Wishes

More singing and dancing, just push play>



Here are some little girls singing at a talent show.
just push play>



Now a great dance!!! Riverdance.  Just push play>






A bonus for you that it is also Good Friday and the Easter Celebration.



Here is an Easter Cartoon for you and your friends!
Just push play>




cards from below website:
http://www.bestbirthdaywishes.net/
http://easter.fundootimes.com/

This concludes your entertainment for the Party!  Have a great day and I will talk to you later to see how good your day is!   Love, Grandma Poppy
















....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek




O+O





2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Kate. From thousands of miles away across the atlantic ocean all the best to you. Have a great day.

    Jürgen

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday Kate from little river canyon, hope this is the best of many more to come. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls