Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Portrayal of Life in the Sixties/History Documentary (A One Video Photo Blog Because I am on Vacation/See You next week!)


Hi Everybody! Hi Max!  Hi Lana!


No Hippy Hour/Dance Tonight. I am going on a pop up trip and will be back next Thursday!! I found this great History of the 1960's for you to enjoy. This is an excellent portrayal of typical life in the sixties in a city in the States. This was not my city, but the feelings and innocence were the same as mine and everybody. Though we live in different countries, I wonder if some of these things in this video were experienced by You Guys?? I am taking You all with me on Holiday!  See You next week!  b
Just Push Play

O+O


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls