A trick or treat bag for You!! I went looking for Ghouls and Goblins on the Google You Tube Site. Surprise; I found plenty of evidence that ghouls and goblins are running amok among us!
It appears there is a great amount of money to be made during and after a disaster from Insurance and the Government (for example).
Anyway, A great video lineup featuring You Tube Creators. Current News Events reveal suspected ghouls and goblins. As always, You decide who is a ghoul or not, what is real or not. It could just be entertainment!
Speaking of Current News Events: A big shoutout and Thank You to everyone spreading the word of the Hurricane. No doubt many lives have been saved by great News Coverage. You know, the Louisiana Sinkhole Crisis is far worse than this Monster Storm. I remain curious why there is no 'great' news coverage or warning for the people of the Gulf Coast? One of the yahoos actually stated the bubbling methane gas was 'good'. WRONG! There is not one 'good' thing about the invisible, odorless, highly toxic (lethal) Methane Gas. No Government or Engineer can fix the situation. The sunk land is not going to come back up. The rest of the land is going to continue to sink. The gas and oil will continue to come up. Relocation and evacuation from the area should be an urgent consideration.
This is a very Spooky Halloween Season. I hope the Politicians will step up to the plate and address this Crisis/Scandal/Disaster in the Gulf Coast States and Warn the People.
To the People in the Hurricane Path:
My heart and prayers out to Everybody, but especially those living through the Hurricane right now. I hope You heeded the warning and found safety. Please feel a big, warm blanket wrapping softly around you and allow a moment of comfort and peace to surround You.
You are Not Alone. Many people are praying/wishing for your safety through the storm. The storm will pass.
In Arabian folklore
Origins in folklore
- The Benevolent Goblin, from Gesta Romanorum (England)
- Chinese Ghouls and Goblins (England 1928)
- Erlking is a malevolent goblin from German legend.
- The Goblin of Adachigahara (Japanese fairy tale)
- The Goblin Chief of Norway, from The Elf Mound (Danish fairy tale)
- The Goblin Pony, from The Grey Fairy Book (French fairy tale)
- The Goblin Rat, from The Boy Who Drew Cats (Japanese fairy tale)
- The Goblins at the Bath House (Estonia), from A Book of Ghosts and Goblins (1969)
- The Goblins Turned to Stone (Dutch fairy tale) 
- Gwyn ap Nudd was ruler over the goblin tribe. (Welsh folklore) 
- Shiva has a cohort of goblins and ghouls (India).
- Twenty-Two Goblins (Indian fairy tale)
- King Gobb (Moldovan Gypsy folktale)
Scavenger Hunt For the Real
Halloween 2012 Ghoul/Goblin(s)
Revealed in You Tube Vidoes
of Current Events
by: You Tube Creators
EXPLOSIONS THEN CALCULATED!
Published on by idahopicker
Published on by idahopicker
more to come.
Of course, one more great performance
...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. Hippy Halloween!!!!!