The white dots reflecting light are from the jets. Looks like Diamond Dust over my whole place.
See the other photos of this butterfly on my Google+ Album:
THE BIG LIE BEGAN HERE:
Chemtrail conspiracy theory
Contrails vs chemtrails
The NRL group succeeded in producing artificial plasma clouds with densities exceeding 9 x 105 electrons cm3 using HAARP transmission at the sixth harmonic of the electron cyclotron frequency.
Optical images of the artificial plasma balls show that they are turbulent with dynamically changing density structures. Electrostatic waves generated by the HAARP radio transmissions are thought to be responsible for accelerating electrons to high enough energy to produce the glow discharge in the neutral atmosphere approaching altitudes of nearly 170 kilometers.
The NRL team is working with collaborators at SRI International, University of Alaska Fairbanks, University of Florida, and BAE Systems on this project to synthesize the observations with parametric interactions theory to develop a comprehensive theory of the plasma cloud generation. The next HAARP campaign, scheduled for early 2013, will include experiments to develop denser, more stable ionization clouds.
Contacts and sources:
Naval Research Laboratory
Weather modification and law
US and Canada agreement
1977 UN Environmental Modification Convention
US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Proposed US Legislation
- Unintended side effects, especially given the chaotic nature of weather development
- Damage to existing ecosystems
- Health risks to humans
- Equipment malfunction or accidents
- Malevolent control or use as a weapon
- ELF hot spots causing slightly accelerated ionospheric depletion by solar wind [not in citation given]
- Weather Modification Operations and Research Board
- Global warming
- Weather forecasting
- Hail cannon
- Operation Popeye
- Beijing Weather Modification Office
- Project Cumulus
- Alberta Hail Project
- Chemtrail conspiracy theory
- Fog Investigation and Dispersal Operation (FIDO)
- Weather Modification Association Perhaps the largest commercial overhead organization for weather modification research and application.
- The Testimony of Dr. Tom DeFelice (Past President, Weather Modification Association) in support of Weather Modification Operations and Research Board
- 109th Congress S. 517: Weather Modification Research and Technology Transfer Authorization Act of 2005
- Article Montana restricts spraying to a window of months and requires materials and employee lists
- "The Weather Modification Operations and Research Board (passed Oct.2005) - in corporate cooperation with BAE Systems (HAARP apparatus & facility owner) and Raytheon Corporation (HAARP patent owner)
- "NOAA’S National Weather Service Awards $300 Million AWIPS Contract to Raytheon"
- North American Interstate Weather Modification Council
- The Gateway Arch as a weather control device
- Scientific American Magazine (October 2004 Issue) Controlling Hurricanes
- That's Impossible: Weather Warfare, History Channel
- Process for weather control, H. M. Brandau, U.S. Patent 2,756,097
- Weather control by artificial means, Heinz W. Kasemir, U.S. Patent 3,284,005
- Cloud formation and subsequent moisture precipitation, U.S. Patent 3,409,220
- System and method for irradiation of planet surface areas, Arthur G. Buckingham, U.S. Patent 3,564,253
- Weather modification method, Knollenberg, U.S. Patent 3,613,992
- Combustible compositions for generating aerosols, particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, U.S. Patent 3,630,950
- Method and apparatus for altering a region in the Earth's atmosphere, ionosphere, and/or magnetosphere, J. Eastlund[who?], U.S. Patent 4,686,605
- Method and composition for precipitation of atmospheric water, Slavko Mentus, U.S. Patent 5,360,162
- Use of artificial satellites in earth orbits adaptively to modify the effect that solar radiation would otherwise have on earth's weather, Franklin Y. K. Chen,U.S. Patent 5,762,298
- Weather modification by artificial satellites, Franklin Y. K. Chen, U.S. Patent 5,984,239
- Method of and a device for the reduction of tropical cyclones destructive force, Jozef Solc, U.S. Patent 7,798,419
- Combustible compositions for generating aerosols, particularly suitable for cloud modification and weather control and aerosolization process, Consiglio Nazionale delle Richerche, U.S. Patent RE29,142
Good Info at this link:
The Link below is very long and informative. Please visit Wikipedia Site to see these TRUTHS
History of radar
...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See You next time! Love and Peace to All-
Of course, one more!