Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Thursday, September 19, 2013

A NEW SURPRISE FOR YOUR VIEWING PLEASURE (FROM THE SUGAR COATED OLD LADY PHOTO BLOG)



Hi Everybody!!
No, I have not been sleeping for 2 weeks! Actually, I have been very busy capturing birds and bees for You to see. The Hummingbird Migration is "In Progress" and going very well. I am up to a couple of hundred summer hummers and a million or so honeybees. These babies are starving due to absence of flowers in drought affected areas of the Migration. I am sugar coated from cooking so much sugar water! 
 *NEW: I have decided to display the Hummer Migration Pics in my G+ Photo Albums rather than here on the Blog. (Don't want to Clog the Blog with bird pics!) Anyway, the format for photos in G+ is superior to Blogger. You will be able to push play on the slideshow and sit back and relax. 
Enjoy Your Photostudies, 
now with slideshow option!

Just click on the link below to see the hummer album for September 4, 2013:

LINK:
https://plus.google.com/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/5925503403315266753


...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See you over in my Gallery on G+!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls