Yes-sir-e-bob, there was truly something amazing this morning walking down the road with Fat Sissy. We are really suffering here with the high heat, severe drought and no rainfall. Imagine my surprise when I look up and see a solid chunk of ICE CLOUD, floating right over my road (and my head). Your photostudy tonight is the 'Historic' solid chunk of Ice Cloud. And, I have witnesses to the event: 3 buzzards in Baby Buzz Tree, Fat Sissy and one other human in a jet plane. No other reports or sightings of the chunk of Ice the size of Texas! Enjoy!
I found the following link in the Google Search Index. When You are ready to look at Info about the Research, there are many links here:
Outline of geoengineering
Geoengineering defined[edit source | edit]
Branches of geoengineering[edit source | edit]
Proposed strategies[edit source | edit]
Carbon dioxide removal[edit source | edit]
- Carbon dioxide removal – refers to a number of technologies which reduce the levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere.
- Greenhouse gas remediation –
- Carbon sequestration –
- Iron fertilisation –
Solar radiation management[edit source | edit]
- Solar radiation management – technologies to reflect sunlight and thus reduce global warming.
Geoengineering organizations[edit source | edit]
- Climate Decision Making Center of Carnegie Mellon University (CDMC)
- The Centre for International Governance Innovation (CIGI)
- Solar Radiation Management Research Governance Initiative (SRMGI)
(Please see link for complete Article)
...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See You next time!
(Surprises coming in September!)