Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Friday, December 13, 2013

THREE ZEBRAS AND A CARPENTER-(A ZEBRA BIRTHDAY PHOTO BLOG)



Hi Everybody!!
Here I am over at my best friend's house having a birthday dinner! This is Joy's Mom, then me, then Joy. The 3 Zebras! Mom cooked roast chicken, dressing. mashed potatoes, gravy, broccoli, cranberry sauce and rolls. Cream Puffs for dessert. WOW-What a meal. Joy and I celebrate our birthdays together as a kick off to Christmas Festivities. This is her Moms house and all the decorations! Enjoy-I am going to bed as I am an old and happy zebra!
Thank You All for the  many well wishes that poured in today. And, thank you Google for the cakes on my page! Love to Everybody!  

JOY



JOY'S MOM



Link to photostudy in album:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/117645114459863049265/albums/5956719907833792305


THE COOKS IN THEIR KITCHEN






YES, I AM READY FOR THIS FINE MEAL WITH BEST FRIENDS



THE BEST







...this is brendasue zebra signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls