Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Created Clouds: The Music Vids I made for You (Cont'd from Yesterday)

Continued from last post: The Created Clouds. Not one of the clouds in my following videos was made by Nature. They are all man made to create a cloud shield as they grow together. The dust is discharged from the jets and activated by heat, sunlight, angle of the sunlight, lasers, tta etc.  Enjoy My Sky and naked trees!


Part 1





Part 2



Part 3

You will need to view part 3 on You tube-cannot load this one to blogger.


Part 3B



Part 4




Part 5

Part 6, 7, 8



Part 9

You will have to watch this section on you tube. Cannot load to blogger


Part 10



Part 11



Part 12A



Part 12AA



Part 12B




Part 13



...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You Next Time! Please share this post and get the word out about these shields of clouds being created. Love to everybody-

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls