I thought it appropriate to leave February with a Red Sunset. March 1 is Opening Day for the season at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas!
Featuring: The "Spring Migration" of Birds and The "Spring Bloom"of my Woodland Garden, designed very carefully by me to have a certain look at full bloom. (Ha! not this year!) The azaleas are in full bloom and the white trees and shrubs are not even close to opening! Weather is off-way off. The sky is Red-too red. I will let You ponder "Why?" as you view my photoshoot of tonight's CHEMICAL SKY.
Where weather happens
True lore, and why
Red sky at night
- Red sky at night, sailor's delight,
- Red sky at morning, sailors take warning.
- Red sky at night, shepherd's delight,
- Red sky in morning, shepherd's warning.
- Morgenrøde gir dage bløde.
- Kveldsrøde gir dage søde.
- Rosso di sera, bel tempo si spera,
- rosso di mattina mal tempo si avvicina.
- Avondrood, morgen mooi weer aan boord,
- Ochtendrood, vanavond water in de sloot.
- Rouge le soir, bel espoir,
- Rouge le matin, de la pluie en chemin.
- Matthew 16:2b–3 -- [Jesus] replied, [to some Pharisees and Sadducees that wanted to "test" him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven]
- "When evening comes, you say,
- 'It will be fair weather: for the sky is red.'
- And in the morning,
- 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.'
- You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky,
but you cannot interpret the signs of the times."
...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. February is over, see You in March!!!! Love and Peace to All
Of course, More!