Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

THE OLD SWAMP CATFISH SURFACES WITH THE CATCH OF THE DAY!! (A GUESS WHAT I DISCOVERED ON MY VACATION PHOTO BLOG)

King Buzz!
Hi Everybody!!
Anybody still out there???  My vacation turned out to be a working vacation!!!! Well, as promised to me on Jan 6-I got a big Revelation!! As with most things, it has been in front of us all along. I have found something beyond the knowledge of Google. Beyond what our Wikipedia knows also.  I have found something that is Real which all of YOU will say: No Way! 
I have documented Feb 1 thru Feb 13 in photos (thousands of photos of Clouds). I have arranged them by the day into music videos with some of my fave Artists. They are below for You to enjoy the journey thru the clouds!
(Please do not try to watch them all at once or the slideshows will hurt your eyes. Bookmark this page to see them all!) Also, they are on my You Tube channel for brendasue watson.
Are You ready for the big News?????
I have discovered a new cloud in the sky that was not created in Nature.
As I could find no other info on them, I have named them Smart Clouds.
These clouds reach out and grab the next one to it. They all connect and form a cloud barrier shield which blocks out the blue sky and Sun. They can be docked together in large blocks which form interlocking connections.
The jets spray out the cloud fairy dust. In the sunrise or sunset, the dust grows rapidly into popcorn-like clouds. Once all is connected, it is dull gray green cloudy sky appearance. The Texas Sun is hot enough to sometimes break thru the barrier cloud shield revealing the beautiful blue sky, the sun, the light, the warmth. When the breeches occur, the jets fly into overdrive spreading more fairy cloud dust around the sun to seal up the splits. Somebody is using what looks like a hot glue gun (which is likely a beam from a satellite) to reinforce the seams and fill in the weak spots. I am sure they have not seen their handiwork from the ground as captured by my camera, so I hope they will also enjoy the show!
I try to show every aspect of this project, the building, the breaking apart, and the dying clouds that turn to dust as they fall out of the sky.
I understand Your Big Question to me is: "brendasue, have you started drinking again after 15 years?????"
That answer is still: NO!
Maybe You could join in on MY big Question:  Who IS creating these clouds around and as part of the big storms???
Who IS paying for All the big jets in the sky spraying the fairy cloud dust nano particles that grow together?
And WHY?
Let me know if You find out.

Some of You have clicked off by now, sure that I have finally lost it for good. That is a possibility, however, have a look at the vids.

Jim Lee-this is for you to compare to your charts. Rev Michelle-I have TTA marks on clouds also. Idaho-You do not need to worry anymore! Henning, I saw your truck drive cam showing the stripes in the sky where You are. Are you seeing any of these other things in my vids? Suspicious Observer?  And all the other friends at You Tube who are trying to find the truth-This is a gift from God to open my eyes to see it! He used the birds. He flew the birds into the blue spaces enough, that as I reviewed the photos on big screen, I saw the clouds growing together. After that, I could see them docking in large banks. Then I could see the layers of artificial clouds when they broke apart over the summer place.
The Intro Vid:


Part 12A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prgSwbD9tio
I could only get a couple of vids on for this post. I will load the rest for the next post. This one above was one of my faves in the series. It occurred on Feb 12, if You want to look on any weather maps to see this system.
THE SUMMER PLACE   Created Cloud Shield Splits Open





































































http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_storm

Winter storm

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

winter storm is an event in which the varieties of precipitation are formed that only occur at low temperatures, such as snow or sleet, or a rainstorm where ground temperatures are low enough to allow ice to form (i.e. freezing rain). In temperate continental climates, these storms are not necessarily restricted to the winter season, but may occur in the late autumn and early spring as well. Very rarely, they may form in summer, though it would have to be an abnormally cold summer, such as the summer of 1816 in the Northeast United States of America.
The Weather Channel has committed, beginning in the 2012–2013 season, to naming winter storms,[1] although these are not based on any official forecasting or designation by the National Weather Service[2] which has flat-out refused to follow this convention by a private and unaffiliated agency

...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek
Love To All
I missed You while I was on vacation, but I had you with me in my Heart-Always Will-

Of course, one more (of mine!)

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls