Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Friday, June 7, 2013

STORM CLOUD CHASING ON A COUNTRY ROAD WITH BRENDASUE (A THIS WAS SCARY PHOTO BLOG!)


Hi Everybody!!
Look at these scary pics! It did not rain on me, only the line in the back. There was some wind, so I did not hang around. Some people, like my dear children (who were such sweet babies) now think I am crazy to go riding out chasing tornado storm clouds!!!!!
I hope they will realize the apple does not fall far from the tree. Anyway, there is (some) method to my madness.  The Bird Sanctuary is completely planted with every tree that grows in Texas! I can not see the sky except in winter when the leaves are off. That is why I walk out to the road to see the sky. If one of these clouds is towering above the treetops, I ride out to the main farm-to-market (FM) road. I told the kids not to worry as the clouds do not come this way, they go the other way! Of course, they said I could not possibly know which way the storm clouds go. But, (of course) I can! Enjoy your photostudy with a surprise new baby after the storm clouds.










































































































Complete slideshow of my photoshoot on June 6, chasing the tornado storm clouds! (Sorry, no music). Good photos of a building storm system that impacted Houston:





Celebration:
The very first time Red Dumplin' brings her new baby Dumplin' to the feeding station in the courtyard! 
Cheers and Welcome to Earth little one!
















































..this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See You next time!

In fond and loving memory of the red queen:
Kay Lonnie Wray (aka Miss America)

She left the planet yesterday in her sleep, peacefully. As some of You knew her from the Blog, I wanted to ask You to give her one more cheer on her fly-by! (She loved her fans!)
This concludes an 8 year promise to my Mom to take care of "her dogs". I was the lucky one!




Hooray Miss America:  We all loved your life on earth with us!  Happy Flying Days Now!





o+o

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls