Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

BIG OR SMALL: I HAVE THEM ALL!!!! (KATES CABIN BIRD SANCTUARY IN TEXAS PHOTO BLOG AND CREEK UPDATE)


Hi Everybody!!
Tonight we celebrate the Birds who live (or visit) Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary. I built the Sanctuary to honor my Mom's wishes to take care of her hummingbirds. Every August on the 12th, the hummingbird feeders are hung and the Welcome signs turned on! Below are a couple of earlybirds on the 11th! Then the photostudy takes us on a walk around the grounds with some experts to check out the creek. A special appearance by:  Baby Buzz sitting in his tree. A Bonus Ending of a Kite and the Baby Buzz in the same tree. All here, large and small. I can say: Yes, I built it and They Came! Enjoy!
Elvis

















The morning begins with big, fluffy clouds





This is the middle of my front yard looking to the dead tree across the road.



Looking Up!



Evergreen Wisteria Bloom



A view down the road (Kates on right)


Fay Sissy crossing the road

Good Morning Baby Buzz
































Sissy checks on everything




Here comes the little Golden King back across the road


Red Dynamite Crape Myrtle




 I forget the name




Now An Update on the drying creek:


Still a small pool



The experts go down to check it out




These are the nosy neighbors watching what the dogs are doing


They have big noses!





Turtle Bubbles



That end still dry


2 little fish



They have big eyes too!




The King walks across the dry part of creek

Fat Sissy takes a water sample for quality control.



She takes another sample to be sure!

That's It. This is all the water left for the baby fish.


...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time! A Bonus Photo Finish of a Kite and the Baby Buzz in the same tree!
             The Kite                                                                   The Baby Buzz


















O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls