Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Friday, August 2, 2013

SAYING GOODBYE TO HOT JULY (A HELLO AUGUST PHOTO BLOG)

Hi Everybody!!
Goodbye to "HOT" July. How Hot was it? Totals are just coming in, but from what is showing up in the Google Index (below), indicates this year beat last year as the hottest month recorded. I feel pretty certain that this part of Texas will reflect the same: Hotter than last year, which was the hottest recorded. Around here, the trees made it through June, but have been dying off rapidly in July. Combined with almost no rainfall and three years of record heat, it is very dry going into August. I went down yesterday. I had walked across to Kates Cabin and on the way back to my cabin at Snake Bridge, the heat (102) was too much and I fainted. I opened my eyes to see Fat Sissy standing over me looking down. I crawled to my cabin and have been in bed ever since. To my senior photofriends: Heed my warning and just stay inside where it is cool. Your photostudy tonight is some of the Hot Bloomers on the grounds and the sun beam dance at the end. Enjoy!

From the Google Index-Search for hottest July on record top results:

  1. NOAA: July 2012 was the Hottest Month on Record - weather.com

    www.weather.com/news/noaa-report-july-20120808
    Aug 8, 2012
    NOAA has released its report on just how hot July 2012.
  2. News for hottest july on record

    1. The Advocate ‎- 2 hours ago
      Other recording stations in Connecticut also recorded their hottest July, including in Stamford, Middletown and Storrs, which has been keeping ...
  3. Weather News - Melbourne records its hottest July on record

    www.weatherzone.com.au/news/...records...hottest-july-on-record/25085
    1 day ago - After an exceptionally cold start to the day, Melbourne has recorded its warmest July since records began 160 years ago from Weatherzone.



    Hot Bloomers:























































Sunset beams dancing in the trees (at 8:00pm)












































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time. Take care in the extreme HEAT. Drink Water, Drink Water,  Drink Water.
O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls