Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

THE BIRDS AND BEES OF RAINBOW CREEK (THEY ARE FAMILY! PHOTO BLOG)

Hi Everybody!!
Isn't it amazing how everything in Nature happens right on time in the rhythms of the Cycle of Life without any permission from humans to do so! The hummingbirds migrate every year at close to the same time. The bees, likewise, did not make reservations, but they are here also. The birds, bees and trees are my family and they are Your Family, too. I hope by You coming to these pages, that You are finding joy in the critters around here!
COMING ATTRACTIONS:
As we head into September, I am planning some fall projects for our class. We are going to create a vegetable and herb garden for winter on my rooftop deck. I am building a seed starting station now and will photodoc the project. Stay Tuned for the new Fall Season! Your photostudy tonight is of some of the birds and bees of Rainbow Creek. Enjoy! 





A Baby Female Cardinal






A male cardinal "Slasher" with his new head feathers but no crest. He is beautiful anyway












Chick a dee dee dee!

Red Fox Squirrel (Red Dumplin)






Good Morning to the Bees




















And Good Morning to this hummingbird (Snowball) A Male with only 2 red spots!






























...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!
Love Your Birds and Bees, We are all Family!
The Kites:
























Slide Show of Kites and Rain Clouds of 8 26 2013 (The historical Day it Rained)



O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls