Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Saturday, August 31, 2013

IF YOU WONDER WHAT'S MAKING THAT BUZZING SOUND, COME IN AND FIND OUT! (A MILLION BEES BRING IN SEPTEMBER PHOTO BLOG)


Hi Everybody!!
Of course I brought You a million bees to bring in September! I hope You enjoy the big Buzz! Tonight your photostudy is a bee update on my visiting swarm. This morning they swarmed a feeder on the courtyard porch. As I walked out the door, I could hear all the buzzing and see hundreds or so flying around my head at warp speed. I actually became part of the swarm for a few moments until I walked out of it. It was really cool. I am not frightened as they do not sting when they are in swarm mode (unless they get trapped somewhere). However, as I backed off, I remember why my kids will not bring the grandkids here when the bees are here. Bees just seem to frighten everybody without knowing they do so. Maybe when can change that. They are really cute.
Anyway, we are going to buzz right out of August and bid goodbye to the long, hot summer. Enjoy!



This morning they ran out of nectar on the tray, so they swarmed this feeder













Yesterday on the tray:









































https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September

September

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
September (Listeni/ˌsɛptˈɛmbər/ sep-tem-bər) is the ninth month of the year in the Julian andGregorian Calendars and one of four months with a length of 30 days.
September in the Northern Hemisphere is the seasonal equivalent of March in the Southern Hemisphere.
In the Northern hemisphere, the beginning of the meteorological autumn is on the 1st of September. In the Southern hemisphere, the beginning of the meteorological spring is on the 1st of September.[1]
September begins on the same day of the week as December every year, because there are 91 days separating September and December, which is a multiple of seven (the number of days in the week). No other month ends on the same day of the week as September in any year.
September (from Latin septem, "seven") was originally the seventh of ten months on the oldest known Roman calendar, with March (Latin Martius) the first month of the year until perhaps as late as 153 BC.[2] After the calendar reform that added Januaryand February to the beginning of the year, September became the ninth month, but retained its name. It had 29 days until the Julian reform, which added a day.
September is the sixth month of the astrological calendar, which begins end of March/Mars/Aries.
September marks the beginning of the ecclesiastical year in the Eastern Orthodox Church.
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
2930






Sunset on another no rain day:
























...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time! If You recall, Fat Sissy rolled us into August. Tonight, she is going to roll us out of August!






O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls