Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

UP ON THE ROOF WITH MISS AMERICA (ROOFTOP PHOTO BLOG)




Hi Everybody! 
Please come in and get comfortable.
We had quite a Saturday Night Dance/Hippy Hour on the last Post. I hope you are starting to join us for the Dance Lineup (3 videos). We are dancing to increase the level of Joy for everyone! Can you feel it? I told Lana that I danced on the roof! I realize that does sound a bit crazy. True, but crazy!
Tonight for your photostudy, we are going to view my Rooftop Deck. I built this for my dog, Kay Lonnie Wray (aka Miss America). She is the last of my Mom's dogs and came to live with me 6 years ago when Mom left. Kay Lonnie is a red bone hound. They love to howl at the moon! My Mom told her she was Miss America, so the dog believes she is a Star. I built her a stairway to Heaven with her own Stage. It is connected to my Roof.
Revealed tonight is my personal life, with my dogs and birds. Sorry it is not Glamorous and fancy, It is what it is!!
Enjoy!
To make this a little more fun for you, I am posting some photos of Kay Lonnie throwing her head back and howling.When you see one of her singing/howling, please sing along. This is how she sounds:  Baaaaaaoooooou.
Now don't do it on any other photos-just the ones where her head is back.
(Let's see if I catch You!)


Ready?  Enjoy the Show on the Rooftop!
(Another first for Google Blogger!!!)


WELCOME TO MY ROOF!


This is Kay Lonnie Wray's  Private Stage




This is my new roof (2 years ago)





Another view of the Stage for Miss America (the red dog)



Kay Lonnie Wray (the Star) is the red one top right. The blond one is the little King. The Black one is Fat Sissy. These are my muttley crew!



Here you can see my office chair and this is my Office! The Tree between the chair and Kay Lonnie is the opening shot above! I just lay there and look up to get these first sunset photos!



Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooou! (Did you do it?)




This is a view of the performance Stage




Kay Lonnie says Hello to all our new Friends!




She loves this place and spends most of her time here (unless it is too hot)!




This view is looking at the stairway to Heaven entrance overlooking the woods. (winter trees here)





Baaaaaaaaaooooooooooou!






She has begun the rehearsal




Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooou!









Sunset from the chair!




Full moon in sunset









The tree over my head





















Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooou!






The King and the Red Queen















I am just about ready!































http://geek.thinkunique.org/2009/06/02/galactic-center-of-milky-way/#TB_inline?height=370&width=650&inlineId=13912-1

HaHa-You caught me!! This is not my photo of the milky way!!! But it is over Texas, Just Push Play


Uploaded by  on May 5, 2009
All night time-lapse video of sky over Texas Star Party in Fort Davis, Texas taken with 15mm fisheye lens. Stars, constellations, meteors and satellites can be seen passing overhead for most of the evening. The video ends with the bright galactic core of the Milky Way rising above the horizon and overhead. Higher resolution videos and astrophotographs at:
http://www.wlcastleman.com/astro/tsp09/index.htm



Okay, we are back on the roof with the Star:  Miss America







Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooou!



















pansy




King Buzz (my buzzard)





view from roof of woods














Time for the inspection of the Stage





Casper




















Fat Sissy is the stage manager!





Stretching out the muscles on the long red legs






Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooou!!  Did we catch you!





King Buzz





A great day for the Performance by her majesty Kay Lonnie Wray












She is looking for her fans!




Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!





Rambo (my red shouldered hawk)





Lucy (black vulture)






Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooou!!!!!!!











I told her nobody would come!






She can't sing anyway!






King Buzz






King Buzz






King Buzz (My beautiful Buzzard)





Ant on hot tin roof!!!





Rambo looking down from Pines





Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooou!











King Buzz





Bird of Paradise





Monarch




Ruby Throated Hummingbird





Morning Glory



Sky Pilot







Birds and Bees




Hummer






Blue Plumbago






Jiminey Cricket





Pink Mallow














green anole









Rainbow




Storm Cloud an Rainbow




Double Rainbow and full moon






Sunlit storm cloud, rainbow and full moon





Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooou!





Hummingbird juvenile






Sound check




Boring!





Wish she would hurry up so we can go eat





Everything looks good to our Star:  Miss America





Let me get in my place





King Buzz








The day of dress rehearsal




HERE I AM








She had a little chill in the morning air






The imported shell necklace






A quick rest in the sun on the princess comforter







She makes here grand entrance







She greets the crowd below her







Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooou!!!!!!!!!!!!








The King suggested the diamond necklace for the performance






And introduced her to the crowd (of fat sissy)







Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!





approval from the peanut gallery








Fat Sissy sneaks in a kiss to the little King





She admires Kay Lonnie's Diamond Necklace




The Crown Jewels





Posing for the photographer




Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuu!!!!



A Glance at her Fans






Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!







And the Grand Finale:

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

Great Talent Presentation!!

Just Push Play to see the Winner




BONUS:  Check out these rooftops!!!!!!Just Push Play




Goodnight from all of Us Up On The Roof!
Just Push Play

..this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek
See You Next Time!  Love Ya!




Of course, one more great performance (and a Bonus:
Just Push Play
Uploaded by  on Dec 14, 2008
The center of our Milky Way Galaxy, located about 27,000 light years from Earth in the direction of the constellation Sagittarius, is occupied by a supermassive black hole. This black hole contains over 4 million times the mass of our Sun in an area smaller than half the orbit of Mercury. Matter accreting into the black hole is heated up to millions of degrees, which makes the area shine bright in radio and infrared waves. This radio source is called Sagittarius A*; the black hole itself cannot be seen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagittarius_A*
Over the past 16 years, astronomers have tracked a full orbit of a star, S2, around the black hole. At it's closest point (perinigricon), S2 comes to within 17 light-hours of the black hole. From studying the Keplerian motions of S2 and other stars near the Galactic Center, astronomers have determined that these stars must be under the influence of an enormously massive, compact object. The only celestial object that could meet those requirements is a black hole. A huge black hole.
This video begins with a picture showing the central 3 light years (central parsec) of our Galaxy. It then goes into a full zoom from our viewpoint to the Galactic Center, then shows the orbits of various stars around the black hole. 
Credit: ESO
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap081211.html

Just Push Play
O+O

8 comments:

  1. Hallo brendasue !
    Ein sehr umfangreicher und interessanter Blog .
    Wünsche dir vom ganzen Herzen alles Gute .

    LG von Gisela aus Hamburg !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your rooftop deck! It's so awesome! Your dogs seem to love it as much as you do. Is that where you did Hippie Hour last Saturday? What a great place to dance.
    Great pics, too. I love the hummingbird pics. I miss my hummers. Have to try and see if I can attract some here in Calgary. I bought a feeder ... just have to fill it and hang it up. So many great pics of sunsets, King Buzz and your hawk, too. Fun read and fun videos! You sure do put a lot of time into your blog and it shows. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Baaaooouu!” – adorable! Haha! Your “stairway to heaven” is just fantastic! You do have a very lovely rooftop. You made a good choice with the metal roofs. They have a longer lifespan which is up to at least 40 to 60 years and beyond. Metal roofs are inherently non-combustible making it fire resistant. Also, it is energy efficient in the way that it makes the homes cooler, allowing you to cut on your electric bills. It is also lightweight that could help preserve your home’s structural integrity.

    Penelope Dingee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the fantastic shot of the sunset. It’s amazing! Your place looks wonderful, and I’m sure your dogs really consider it as their safe haven. Haha! I wish I had a roof deck like yours, even now, I can think of a thousand and one things to do up there. If I wanted to be alone, I’ll just go up there. And if I wanna hang out with my friends, that will also be a good place for us to sit together! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss America looks gorgeous with that scarf on. She has a chance of winning the grand prize in some dog contest. =) You know what, I’m intrigued with the way she howls continuously. She must be singing in her own way! I’d love to see that moment in a recorded video. Try that, if you have some spare time. And posting that video on YouTube might get the attention of many! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kay Lonnie Wray is one fortunate dog, my friend. She deserves to have her own rooftop deck not just for her to stay in, but also for her to feel that she is a beautiful and talented dog that’s living on top of the world. =)

    Laurelle  Baughman

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really looks like a wonderful place to have fun! :D I love that picture of your dog lying on the princess comforter. I have to agree with Willene. I am sure that your dogs really love being there! They’re so lucky to have such great place! Hmm…if we also had a roof deck like that, I’ll definitely spend some time there with my pets as well. Wouldn't that be lovely? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.Thanks for sharing.


    Metal Roofing Baton Rouge

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls