Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

King Buzz HangOut Happening Now!!! (A Come and See Photo Blog)



Hi Everybody!!
Surprise Tonight
Hanging Out At Brendasue's Blog:
I have attempted to get hip and have a hangout. Of course, it has to be different than the rest of them!! 
I recorded hanging out with a few of my friends while enjoying great music and sitting in the Sun.
 Made the Vid and here it is! 
Consider Yourself Hung Out!!

All You need to do here is: 

Just Push Play 
and never pay! 
Enjoy!




....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next Time.

Of course, one more great performance!

Willie Nelson 

and Eric Clapton - Nightlife


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_800CRTrjE

Uploaded by  on Nov 25, 2009
Willie Nelson and Eric Clapton - Nightlife during Willie's 70th Birthday


That's All Folks!!
O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls