Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Monday, November 19, 2012

SNEAK PEEK FOR MY BLOGGER BUDS!!! (BLUEBONNET HERB FARM GARDEN GIFT SHOP PHOTO BLOG)


Hi Everybody!!
To begin the Holiday Season, I bring You a Sneak Peek of the Garden Gift Shop at Bluebonnet Herb Farm in Hempstead, Texas! Linda, (who owns Bluebonnet), has new surprises for All. There is a new "Antique Shop" with really cool stuff. Of Course, I suggest You go 'Herbal' this year with all the great culinary herbs and veggies for the garden.
Your photostudy tonight is a tour of the Garden Gift Shop at Bluebonnet. For my photo friends, You will see I used the soft focus effect in Google Picasa for a soft feel in the images. Linda will be using some of these on her web page, but You get to see them here first!!
(I do not work for Bluebonnet, but it is my favorite Shop and she is my best friend!!!) Here is the phone number if You have any questions about The Herb Farm: 979 826 4290. The Email is: bluebonnetherbfarm@sbcglobal.net 
(Yes, she does ship the little gifts all over the World). For those of You who live close, it will be a great day any day You can come out and visit the Herb Farm and Gardens. And, enjoy a Great Lunch at Mary Helen's Garden Cafe!

Please join me in Prayers for Peace for this Season. It is the Nature Lovers of the World who must lead everyone away from War. Humans must stop killing Humans. It is the most stupid thing we do. Whatever the problems are, Just Get Over It and move on toward saving life on Earth. I do not want to be remembered in History as 'one of the stupid people who lived on Earth when everyone killed each other off'.
Please put Peace in your Hearts and Good Will toward man (and birds).
Happy Holidays! Enjoy!
















































































































































































































































Let There Be Peace on Earth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPH4LRASWbo
Uploaded by  on Dec 24, 2009
Let There Be Peace on Earth
by Vince Gill
www.vincegill.com



Carrie Underwood -

 Do You Hear What I Hear? 

[LIVE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLhL0UQwJ8E
Uploaded by  on Nov 29, 2007
Carrie's countrified version of "Do You Hear What I Hear?" aired on NBC's 75th Annual Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree Lighting tonight


....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!
Let Us share Peace and Joy this Season!

Of Course, one more great performance!

Carrie Underwood

 with Vince Gill 

How Great thou 

Art - 720P HD - 

Standing Ovation!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLLMzr3PFgk
Uploaded by  on Apr 22, 2011
Girls Night Out - Property CBS - Dick Clark Productions

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls