Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

PHOTO REVIEW OF MY MIGRATION BIRDS LAST YEAR. 2012 BIRDS MIA (A MIA (MISSING IN AMERICA) PHOTO BLOG)




Photo
Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to Rainbow Creek. I wanted to share some my beautiful migrating birds from last year! For 25 years, I have watched them arrive at the little Lake by the hundreds. Sunsets were alive when these birds came home to the Lake each night in September. It is now November 2012 and the birds are MIA- Missing In America. Not ONE bird made it home for the winter. Out of thousands, not one bird. I can not find them anywhere in Waller County.

Please enjoy these pics from last year and understand how my heart is breaking this year when I go everyday and find only still waters.

I am asking You All to please come together and DEMAND an immediate end to the spraying of anything from the jets. No chemicals, no aluminum, no rat poison-nothing. 

NO MORE WEATHER MODIFICATION. 
They are not making any storms weaker, they are becoming stronger from Humans (in all countries) who have made the decision to Spray all of Us. Nobody has the right to make EARTH CHANGING EVENTS that impact the rest of us. NOBODY.













































































































































































































Photo






This is what they are doing in my Skies.
In my opinion, they are spraying chemicals on the Gulf South Wind which impacts the strength of the Storms as the winds head North. This is what is killing my trees and birds.
PLEASE STOP THE RESPONSIBLE PARTIES-PLEASE


































































CHEMTRAILS Exposed 

on Discovery Channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZFNJplylns
Uploaded by  on Jul 4, 2009
Could our government really be spreading toxic chemicals through our air? Believe it or not-it's true, even discovery channel has reported on them. Come join me at http://revolutionusa.ning.com/.

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License

UFO TYPE LIGHTS ON JET?????? 
 WAS I ZAPPED AS I SNAPPED????????
Caught this dude while my car was filling w/gas.  He was very high at twilight. I had 2 feet on the ground!!!!!!!!!!!!

































What are we seeing here????  Anybody?????













Best laser show ever 

// El mejor show láser 

jamás visto

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j_XEvrQww0
Uploaded by  on Jun 28, 2009
24 Full RGB Scanners in Ibiza, epic.

www.laserpointerforums.com

TODAY
...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!
Love to Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course, one more great performance!

David Garrett plays

 Beethoven's 5th

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-iCX8s7aJg
Uploaded by  on Mar 28, 2011
David Garrett plays Beethoven's 5th on the Alan Titchmarsh programme 28th March 2011..

This is produced solely to promote David and his music.

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License
O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls