Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

HOW TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE THIS WEEK (THE BIG WEEK PHOTO BLOG0


Hi Everybody!
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me Happy! HOORAY! Today marks the beginning of a very big week. I wish the Galactic Alignment/Pole Shift would have openly been discussed for years by everyone in the world. Who is the Idiot that decided the people should not share in the knowledge? This should be kept quiet. Somebody tell me please:  How would You hide a Pole Shift of the Earth?
Now, (on the week of), so many people are scared and do not understand the changes THE WHOLE EARTH will go through this week. Thanks to our Google You Tube Computer, a new video release came out yesterday on this subject and into my stream of vision. I fished it out to share with You, my Nature Lovers. Please share with all your friends and let's get the word out so Nobody needs to be frightened.
We are going to be OKAY-we are the good guys who love the Earth and Life!
Happy Sunday. Let's all say some extra prayers for wisdom, guidance and Joy.
Lana wants me to plan a Dance for Peace post later in the week. This is a celebration!

Sharing the Warmth of my Texas Sun:































JOHN DENVER Sunshine on my shoulders with lyrics



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybeke7_d1zE



ONE FEATURE PRESENTATION
This one is a little longer but I encourage You to view it as it is the Best Production on everything You need to know!!!!! Inform Yourself.
Survive and Thrive!

2012 rom A - Z 

A Galaxial Event of Disneyesque Proportion 

(Photon Belt)

(Alignments)

(Cycles)


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUyiDJWZGF4

Published on Dec 14, 2012
This video was uploaded by 2012TickTock

BEST VIDEO!!!!!!!!! on 2012 IN MY OPINION!! AMAZING WORK! VERY VERY WELL ROUNDED PRESENTATION! VERY ENTERTAINING! EDUTAINMENT AT ITS BEST!
SHARE SHARE SHARE SHARE IT!!!

"Everything you wanted to know about '2012' but didn't know to ask.
I WANT Your Comments & Thanks for Beta Testing this Video!
Heard of the Photon Belt? Pole Shift? Precession of Equinoxes?
Nibiru, Solar Storms, The Mayan Calendar or Biblical Prophecy?

With over 30 yrs in Radio & TV Broadcasting, Boulder Professor Marc "The Arcturian", Grandson of Warren Buffet's Mentor, Benjamin Graham, takes you on this Galaxial Tour in:
"The Most Comprensive 60 Minutes On "2012" Ever Assembled"

Over 4G/1,200 Photos, Clips, Animations, Slides and SFX went into this video of Disneyesque Proportion even Bill didn't know you could make when you let a deranged professor play with his PowerPoint2010 60 Day Trial Version for three months!

Every Man, Woman, and Child on Planet Earth should see this...
...in the next 23 days.

You or someone you know wants to see this movie.

"IF Mani Narobe and I are right,...in 3-4 weeks,
none of us may even remember this video."
-M*

May The Force Be With Us All
  • Category

  • License

    Standard YouTube License

...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time!
Share this post with the world!!!!!!!!
This is going to be a great week.

Of Course, one more great performance


David Icke - How to change our Reality


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6WsPsDt0Ug


O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls