Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Monday, December 24, 2012

I BRING YOU THE MOON FOR CHRISTMAS!!!! (MERRY CHRISTMAS PHOTO BLOG)





MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL



Hi Everybody!!
Just a couple of 'Old Dogs' here and a few 'Old Buzzards' stopping by to wish You All a Merry Christmas. Probably not high on Your priorities for Christmas Greetings, but heartfelt anyway!! Thank You my dear Photofriends who have sent greetings:  Big Hugs To All.
Please join me in Prayers for Peace Around the World.
I made You a Christmas vid featuring:  King Buzz. See You next Year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS 0002 



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evt_NIEkhgM







....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  I Love You!

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls