Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Saturday, December 29, 2012

I THINK I HAD A POLE SHIFT AND NO ONE ELSE DID (IS EVERYBODY IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS BULLSHT PLAN PHOTO BLOG)

























































Hi Everybody!!
Now I know I am old and have lived deep in the woods for 20 years, but what happened here? I am just getting into this Plan, but it seems other people in other countries decided the American way of life is wrong and we should be punished? So, our "Government" agreed to take our land and houses away and relocate the human population to planned condo communities? You will not own a car or a gun? Nor can we go to the beach or the mountains? We are to give up Freedom and the Constitution for the greater good of the world?? And everyone agreed to this? Have You all Gone Nuts???
I am referring to the Agenda 21 Plan in my post last night and the night before. You can see the links there to begin your own search into Agenda 21. I see a need to really get in there and study this, so we will talk about it next year. Whatever their crazy ideas are, there are a few things they did not consider. What do You expect?  They are only human just like the rest of us: Idiots.


Let's try to get through the rest of this year as the finish line is in sight!
Here is the News for today:

3MIN News December 29, 2012


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1BBjr-epZg




Here is a look at the last couple of weeks on a Global Level

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So Until December 25, 2012



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2LZKzl-5KTY





The following study looks at a very serious situation for our Earth and Sun:

Feature Presentation:   A GREAT STUDY 

BY MR MAVERICKSTAR



alert pole shift news breaking evidence of shrinking heliosphere pt1 of 2



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ijnm8sAQ0E


alert pole shift news breaking evidence of shrinking heliosphere part 2 of 2.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHJOuhCFt4E




....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next Year!

Of course, one more great performance

Think of the next song as coming from me to You! Unconditional Love to All for the New Year


Somewhere Out There By Linda Ronstadt & James Igram w/ lyrics


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYuJjKrJV9Q








Bonus Lecture for my friends who do like to study on the net instead of screwing off.
 (about an hour, but well worth it to get up to speed on why we have so many illnesses, especially breast cancer and diabetes---------Radiation. I found it very informing and She is an excellent speaker) 

Whistleblower Scientist Exposing Secrets of Agenda 21 Part1


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6FdtWXOijU

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls