Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

KING BUZZ FLIES TO NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CONTEST AND WILLIE NELSON PERFORMS AT PARTY (BUZZ AND BLUES PHOTO BLOG)


Hi Everybody!!
Here He Is!! The 'famous' King Buzz. He is one of my guests for the winter at the Bird Sanctuary. He stays in the Tall Pine Trees by Rainbow Creek.
Anyway, here is the news flash: 
The King has flown to the National Geographic Photo Contest that closed on November 30, 2012. The image above is the one I chose. Wish Us Luck!
(And thanks to all of you who email me about the King Buzz. I am happy You are beginning to see how beautiful he is and what a show off!)
I made You a little hangout video for Sunday with the photoshoot of the Turkey Vultures. And a mini concert of Willie Nelson (Good Texas Music).
So sit back and relax. It is good to hang out with the birds!
This is just an old dead tree with buzzards in it-nothing magical-just normal nature!




He is hiding from me!




Here comes the sun!




Hi Everybody!!!!!



A King Wave to All



Warming up the big ole wings!



The sun coming up over Billy's house (across the street)





Standing in Billy's yard and looking across street at my place. Dead tree on wooded lot next to mine
(Buzz Tree)


FOR YOU!

Sunday Morning Hangout 0001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HphVwoIZBZM
Published on Dec 2, 2012 by 
Hi Everybody!
Welcome to the best 'Hangout' anywhere on the Planet!! I photographed all images of King Buzz and the Texas Turkey Vultures at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas. They really enjoy the "blues". (I do not own Willie Nelson, but wish I did!!!)
The Turkey Vultures and Black Vultures are here for winter migration. They had not arrived yet when all the other songbirds died. I hope they will be okay. This is my a slideshow of my complete photostudy from a few days ago set to 2 tunes from Willie Nelson's Milk Cow Blues.
Most Humans do not get to see this behavior of these birds (because they stay away from humans). I am fortunate that these particular birds accept me as one of them!!! You will see they love to show off!
The last photo on the vid has been entered into the 2012 National Geographic Photo Contest. (Wish the King Good Luck!!)
Follow our adventures on our Google Blog: katescabinbirdsanctuaryintexas
Also on G+ and FB

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License

The mini-concert continues with some great songs from Willie Nelson. Enjoy!


Willie Nelson with Ray Charles

 - Seven Spanish Angels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8A9Y1Dq_cQ
Uploaded by  on Oct 25, 2009
Music video by Willie Nelson with Ray Charles performing Seven Spanish Angels. (C) 1984 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.




Willie Nelson -

 Ray Charles -

 Georgia on my mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlLUMwo_VVU
Uploaded by  on May 5, 2007
Recorded in 1986

...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See You next time. Have a Good Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of Course, one more great performance


Willie Nelson -

 Always On My Mind

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7f189Z0v0Y
Uploaded by  on Oct 25, 2009
Music video by Willie Nelson performing Always On My Mind. (C) 1982 SONY BMG MUSIC ENTERTAINMENT

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls