This is a Special Report due to the Personal and Public Outrage regarding the murder of the Children. Evidence is showing several different stories. The dead suspect had handguns. The news video showed police opening a car trunk, discovering the long rifle and confirming it was the weapon used in the shootings. All of the victims were killed with rifle bullets, including the dead boy. I am left wondering: How did he shoot everybody and then himself, and then die, and then get up and go put the rifle in the trunk?
Some EVIL people are behind all this as You will see in the special vids. There is a plan being carried out in front of us, according to those investigating the murders. I am not asking You to believe one way or another. I am not asking You for anything. And, I have never asked for money. I just hope Your eyes open and You wake up and wake up the others.
See if You Can Help the IdahoPicker below.
The Following Hurricane events have compromised these areas with floods already in the past.
Katrina's Storm Surge
- Part 1: Grand Isle, Jefferson Parish, LA
- Part 2: Pilottown to Venice to Boothville, Plaquemines Parish, LA
- Part 3: Buras, Empire, Tropical Blend, Plaquemines Parish, LA
- Part 4: Pointe A La Hache, Belle Chasse, Plaquemines Parish, LA
- Part 5: St. Bernard Parish, LA
- Part 6: Eastern Orleans Parish, Rigolets, LA
- Part 7: Slidell, LA, and Pearlington, MS
- Part 8: Lakeshore to Waveland, MS
- Part 9: Lakeshore to Waveland, MS, continued
- Part 10: Bay St. Louis to Pass Christian, MS
- Part 11: Long Beach and Gulfport, MS
- Part 12: Biloxi and D’Iberville, MS
- Part 13: Porteaux Bay and Gulf Hills, MS
- Part 14: Ocean Springs to Gautier, Western Jackson County, MS
- Part 15: Pascagoula and Moss Point, Eastern Jackson County, MS
- Part 16: Bayou La Batre and Mobile, AL
HURRICANE KATRINA SURGE INUNDATION AND
ADVISORY BASE FLOOD ELEVATION MAPS –
SUMMARY OF METHODS
Contract No. EMW-2000-CO-0247
Task Order No. 436 (Louisiana)
More Links: https://www.google.com/search?client=gmail&rls=gm&q=fema%20flood%20map%20hurricane%20katrina
The complete article is at the following link. Below is only a small excerpt.
List of ports in the United States
(by total trade)
|Port name||Total trade||Foreign imports||Foreign exports||Foreign total||Domestic total|
|1||Port of South Louisiana||224,187,320||40,087,413||64,683,390||104,770,803||119,416,519|
|2||Port of Houston, Texas||202,047,327||97,713,314||39,823,197||137,536,511||64,510,816|
|3||Port of Beaumont, Texas||91,697,948||65,315,960||5,558,256||70,874,216||20,823,732|
|4||Port of Long Beach, California||80,066,130||44,619,556||17,895,852||62,515,408||17,550,722|
|5||Port of Corpus Christi, Texas||78,924,757||44,989,804||8,805,253||53,795,057||25,129,700|
|6||Port of New Orleans, Louisiana||78,085,209||24,134,664||16,288,046||40,422,710||37,662,499|
|7||Port of Huntington-Tristate, West Virginia||77,307,514||-||-||-||77,307,514|
|8||Port of Texas City, Texas||68,282,902||46,384,689||4,421,097||50,805,786||17,477,116|
|9||Port of Baton Rouge, Louisiana||57,082,823||18,156,227||3,782,762||21,938,989||35,143,834|
|10||Port of Mobile, Alabama||56,211,796||19,916,120||9,401,885||29,318,005||26,893,791|
|11||Port of Lake Charles, Louisiana||54,768,322||27,036,374||4,656,604||31,692,978||23,075,344|
|12||Plaquemines Parish, Louisiana||54,404,720||9,307,882||8,386,407||17,694,289||36,710,431|
|13||Port of Los Angeles, California||51,931,730||32,420,155||11,451,697||43,871,852||8,059,878|
|14||Hampton Roads, Virginia||48,446,410||9,622,311||25,051,207||34,673,518||13,772,892|
|15||Port of Tampa, Florida||48,289,134||9,550,970||9,053,993||18,604,963||29,684,171|
|16||Helen Delich Bentley Port of Baltimore,Maryland||47,399,120||24,950,281||7,830,165||32,780,446||14,618,674|
|18||Twin Ports of Duluth, Minnesota andSuperior, Wisconsin||45,392,619||489,387||13,231,088||13,720,475||31,672,144|
|19||Port of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania||41,034,808||-||-||-||41,034,808|
|20||Port of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania||35,219,613||21,123,144||314,263||21,437,407||13,782,206|
|22||Port of Freeport, Texas||33,908,024||25,157,179||2,980,966||28,138,145||5,769,879|
|See Link for the complete list-|
So what’s in the new federal highway bill anyway? NAFTA superhighways
Right before MAP-21 gained passage, TxDOT released a Request for Information (RFI) on June 22 regarding the SH 130 tollway, the only stretch of the Trans Texas Corridor TTC-35 to ever be built, seeking information from potential developers to build 'ancillary facilities' along SH 130 that could include gas stations, restaurants, hotels, and rest area development within the highway's right of way.
BUSH ADMINISTRATION QUIETLY PLANS NAFTA SUPER HIGHWAYINTERSTATE 65 (current)
1811-1812 - New Madrid, Missouri Earthquake
- Felt over 2/3 of the U.S.
- Few Casualties
New Madrid Seismic Zone
December 25, 1699
1811–1812 earthquake series
- December 16, 1811, 0815 UTC (2:15 a.m.); (M ~7.2 – 8.2) epicenter in northeast Arkansas; it caused only slight damage to man-made structures, mainly because of the sparse population in the epicentral area. The future location of Memphis, Tennessee was shaken at Mercalli level nine intensity. A seismic seiche propagated upriver and Little Prairie was destroyed by liquefaction. Local uplifts of the ground and water waves moving upstream gave the illusion that the river was flowing backwards.
- December 16, 1811, the Daylight Shock, 1415 UTC (8:15 a.m.); (M ~7.2 – 8.2) epicenter in northeast Arkansas; This shock followed the first earthquake by six hours and was similar in intensity.
- January 23, 1812, 1500 UTC (9 a.m.); (M ~7.0 – 8.0) epicenter in the Missouri Bootheel. The meizoseismal area was characterized by general ground warping, ejections, fissuring, severe landslides, and caving of stream banks. Johnston and Schweig attributed this earthquake to a rupture on the New Madrid North Fault. This may have placed strain on the Reelfoot Fault.
- February 7, 1812, 0945 UTC (4:45 a.m.); (M ~7.4 – 8.6) epicenter near New Madrid, Missouri. New Madrid was destroyed. At St. Louis, Missouri, many houses were severely damaged, and their chimneys were toppled. This shock was definitively attributed to the Reelfoot Fault by Johnston and Schweig. It was uplift along this reverse fault segment, in this event, that created waterfalls on theMississippi River, disrupted the Mississippi River at Kentucky Bend, created a wave that propagated upstream and caused the formation of Reelfoot Lake.
Potential for future earthquakes
See LINK above for complete article
HAARP TARGETING THE NEW MADRID FAULT!! ***PLEASE PREPARE*** UPDATED 5-11-11
The New Madrid and The Great Lakes region is connected to the Caribbean fault system. Based on the way the Mid-Continental United States is geologically formed, if someone wanted to trigger the Caribbean plate system - the best way to do so would be to first destabilize the Caribbean plate.... This could be accomplished by destabilizing the sea floor bed of the Gulf of Mexico. This has in fact already been done via the BP oil rig disaster. The next thing you would have to do to set off the Caribbean plate is you would have to trigger a massive fault line rupture at the New Madrid fault zone (map above). All the birds that have died are in this zone.
Please help if Your Mind sees something to add to the table. We must stop this.
Of Course, one more great performance