Breaking News: This vid just added to this report.
The video in the video reveals Sandy Hooks Adam photo uploaded last june before the incident in December. This is awful. Please share this post so all will know those children are NOT dead.
'yesterday' when I was young and on my way to where I am now!
You know on the last day of December, I said goodbye and class dismissed. I had planned to walk away as my one year commitment to try to make the world a better place was complete (without the world a better place, in fact much worse). My kids and friends thought I was crazy saying something was going on. They thought I had turned into a conspiracy theorist and had gone nuts talking about the Louisiana sinkhole disasters, things being sprayed in the air, things in the food, things in the water, the banks collapsing. I lost even more friends when I suggested the hurricane Sandy was created. Yet, I lost the most of all when I said the Sandy Hook school incident had been faked to change peoples emotions against guns. Everyone jumped on the gun law bandwagon to trick American Citizens into giving up their guns. And finally on January 5, I suggested the earthquake off Alaska was created.
So I woke up on January 6 with mixed emotions. I had a little prayer with Jesus. I said: I am not sure if Dad made it to Heaven. (After Mom left, I was with Dad one Sunday when a visiting preacher came by the nursing home. Dad took Jesus for his savior in front of her. I did ask if that was good for him to receive the everlasting life so he could see Mom again and she related he was good to go!)
Anyway, back to my prayer- So I asked if Dad was there could he let him come talk to me one more time as he would know what to do to save the people. My Father would help me. (Amen)
Then I started my day feeding the (new) birds and preparing a big pot of soup in honor of Dad's day. I took a hot bath and decided I might just go back to sleep for awhile as it was pretty cold outside. I was feeling all snuggly when a strong urge came over me to get on the computer. So I checked the news.
Then I began looking stuff up that I had no idea what it was. I felt compelled to be looking for something without knowing what. I was in Wikipedia and on some pages something would like highlight sortof and I would click on it. I began to see some patterns emerging in the stuff I was looking at. I felt someone was with me inside and out. I do not feel it was Dad. I know it was my heavenly Father. For 5 hours I was led through a search and when I arrived at a certain page, the search was over and I knew it was a special page as that I was told to reveal what I had seen to You who are in place to receive this information. I have been trying to get everything in some kind of order to share with You. There is a sense of urgency or something like that.
So I do not know if this is what you call an epiphany as I never had one. I feel I was touched by the hand of God.
(How cool is this????!!!) I knew it was going to be a higher spiritual time for all of Us!!!
This stuff is Religious based. I know nothing about anything before 2 days ago. I am going to reveal why the events happening worldwide are planned. Then I will reveal the path that leads to who on the last page of this report.
This is too big for me. You know who You are that are suppose to take my research here and figure this all out in time to stop it before anyone else dies.
I have provided all my links. You may use any or all of my blog if You do video reports. Our Instructions are to inform the people of the World.
So stay on if You want to know more or click off if this seems too nuts to You. I admit, I am the most unlikely one to be so honored. It has changed my life in an instant. And for once, I am the first one to know something!! This is so cool---
I am going to set this out in a rough outline so You can take what you want or not.
December 14, 2013
The beginning of the Dark Night.
1. Sandy Hook Incident staged to begin disarming American Citizens by hurtful emotions.
(Many people are working on this main story so I am going to add other information to help You)
2. Laurie Dann 1988
Laurie Dann (née Wasserman; October 18, 1957 – May 20, 1988) was an American spree killer who shot and killed one boy and wounded two girls and three boys in aWinnetka, Illinois elementary school. She then took a family hostage and shot another man before killing herself.
October 18, 1957
|Died||May 20, 1988 (aged 30)|
|Spouse||Russell Dann (1982–1985)|
|Parents||Norman & Edith Wasserman|
Gun control in the United States
see second amendment here:
3. Dunblane school massacre in England
Dunblane school massacre
|Dunblane School Massacre|
|Date||13 March 1996|
c. 9:30 a.m. (GMT)
|Target||Pupils and staff at Dunblane Primary School|
|Attack type||Mass murder, school shooting,murder-suicide|
|Weapon(s)||2 9mm Browning HP pistols,|
2 Smith & Wesson M19 .357 Magnum revolvers
|Deaths||18 (including the perpetrator)|
Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997
The Firearms (Amendment) (No. 2) Act 1997 was the second of two Acts of theParliament of the United Kingdom from 1997 that amended the regulation of firearms within the United Kingdom. It was introduced by the newly elected Labour government of Tony Blair. The other Act was the Firearms (Amendment) Act 1997.
- Antique and muzzle-loading black powder guns
- Guns of historic interest whose ammunition is no longer available ("Section 7.1" weapons)
- Guns of historic interest with current calibres ("Section 7.3" weapons)[note 1]
- Air pistols
- Guns which fall outside the Home Office definition of "handguns"
United Kingdom Parliament
|Long title||An Act to extend the class of prohibited weapons under the Firearms Act 1968 to include small-calibre pistols.|
|Chapter||1997 c. 64|
|Introduced by||Jack Straw|
|Territorial extent||England and Wales; Scotland|
|Royal Assent||27 November 1997|
|Commencement||17 December 1997,|
1 February 1998
|Related legislation||Firearms Act 1968,Firearms (Amendment) Act 1997|
|Status: Current legislation|
|Text of statute as originally enacted|
|Official text of the statute as amended and in force today within the United Kingdom, from the UK Statute Law Database|
December 14 is the 348th day of the year (349th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 17 days remaining until the end of the year.
- 557 – Constantinople is severely damaged by an earthquake.
- 1287 – St. Lucia's flood: The Zuiderzee sea wall in the Netherlands collapses, killing over 50,000 people.
- 1542 – Princess Mary Stuart becomes Mary, Queen of Scots.
- 1751 – The Theresian Military Academy is founded as the first Military Academy in the world.
- 1782 – The Montgolfier brothers' first balloon lifts off on its first test flight.
- 1812 – The French invasion of Russia comes to an end as the remnants of the Grande Armée are expelled from Russia.
- 1814 – War of 1812: The Royal Navy seizes control of Lake Borgne, Louisiana.
- 1819 – Alabama becomes the 22nd U.S. state.
- 1836 – The Toledo War unofficially ends.
- 1896 – The Glasgow Underground Railway is opened by the Glasgow District Subway Company.
- 1900 – Quantum mechanics: Max Planck presents a theoretical derivation of his black-body radiation law.
- 1902 – The Commercial Pacific Cable Company lays the first Pacific telegraph cable, from Ocean Beach, San Francisco toHonolulu, Hawaii.
- 1903 – The Wright brothers make their first attempt to fly with the Wright Flyer at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
- 1907 – The schooner Thomas W. Lawson runs aground and founders near the Hellweather's Reef within the Isles of Scilly in a gale. The pilot and 15 seamen die.
- 1909 – New South Wales Premier Charles Wade signed the Seat of Government Surrender Act 1909, formally completing the transfer of State land to the Commonwealth to create the Australian Capital Territory.
- 1911 – Roald Amundsen's team, comprising himself, Olav Bjaaland, Helmer Hanssen, Sverre Hassel, and Oscar Wisting, becomes the first to reach the South Pole.
- 1913 – Haruna, the fourth and last ship of the Kongō-class, launches, eventually becoming one of the Japanese workhorses duringWorld War I and World War II.
- 1914 – Lisandro de la Torre and others found the Democratic Progressive Party (Partido Demócrata Progresista, PDP) at the Hotel Savoy, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- 1918 – Friedrich Karl von Hessen, a German prince elected by the Parliament of Finland to become King Väinö I, renounces theFinnish throne.
- 1918 – The President of Portugal Sidónio Pais is assassinated.
- 1939 – Winter War: The Soviet Union is expelled from the League of Nations for invading Finland.
- 1941 – World War II: Japan signs treaty of alliance with Thailand.
- 1946 – The United Nations General Assembly votes to establish its headquarters in New York, New York.
- 1955 – Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Jordan, Laos, Libya, Nepal, Portugal, Romania, Spainand Sri Lanka join the United Nations.
- 1958 – The third Soviet Antarctic Expedition becomes the first expedition to reach The Pole of Relative Inaccessibility in theAntarctic.
- 1961 – Tanzania joins the United Nations.
- 1962 – NASA's Mariner 2 becomes the first spacecraft to fly by Venus.
- 1963 – Baldwin Hills Reservoir wall bursts, killing five people and damaging hundreds of homes in Los Angeles, California.
- 1964 – American Civil Rights Movement: Heart of Atlanta Motel v. United States – The Supreme Court of the United States rules that the U.S. Congress can use the Constitution's Commerce Clause to fight discrimination.
- 1971 – Over 200 of East Pakistan's (now Bangladesh) intellectuals are massacred by the Pakistan Army and their local allies.
- 1972 – Apollo program: Eugene Cernan is the last person to walk on the moon, after he and Harrison Schmitt complete the third and final extra-vehicular activity (EVA) of the Apollo 17 mission.
- 1981 – Arab–Israeli conflict: Israel's Knesset passes The Golan Heights Law, extending Israeli law to the area of the Golan Heights.
- 1983 – The third Congress of the Communist Youth of Greece starts.
- 1988 – The ET3 television network is launched in Thessaloniki, Greece.
- 1992 – War in Abkhazia: During the Siege of Tkvarcheli, a helicopter carrying evacuees from Tkvarcheli, Abkhazia, Georgia is shot down, resulting in at least 52 deaths, 25 of which are children. The incident catalyses more concerted Russian military intervention on behalf of Abkhazia.
- 1994 – Construction begins on the Three Gorges Dam on the Yangtze River.
- 1995 – Yugoslav Wars: The Dayton Agreement is signed in Paris, France by leaders of various governments.
- 1999 – Torrential rains cause flash floods in Vargas, Venezuela, resulting in tens of thousands of deaths, the destruction of thousands of homes, and the complete collapse of the state's infrastructure.
- 2003 – The President of Pakistan Pervez Musharraf narrowly escapes an assassination attempt.
- 2004 – The Millau Viaduct, the tallest bridge in the world, near Millau, France is officially opened.
- 2004 – Cuba and Venezuela found the Bolivarian Alliance for the Americas.
- 2006 – American spy satellite USA-193 is launched.
- 2008 – President George W. Bush makes his fourth and final (planned) trip to Iraq as president and is almost struck by two shoes thrown at him by Iraqi journalist Muntadhar al-Zaidi during a news conference in Baghdad.
- 2012 – 28 people, including the gunman, were killed in a mass shooting in Sandy Hook village, Newtown, Connecticut.
- 2012 – 24 people are injured in a knife attack at a primary school in the Chinese province of Henan.