When I was driving down the country road, I finally got a couple of shots of these caracaras that have been eluding me for 4 weeks. I spotted them several times, but they take off fast! (migrating birds). They hang out with my buzzards by day, but sleep elsewhere at night.
I have a busy lesson for You tonight who choose to have a look. This post includes all Key Links to the Transportation Updates of the new Transportation Act. Guess where one of the biggest traffic snarls is????? Surprise, if You can find it.
Enjoy Your Magical Mystery Tour
Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act
|Full title||An Act to authorize funds for Federal-aid highways, highway safety programs, and transit programs, and for other purposes|
|Enacted by the||112th United States Congress|
|Public Law||Pub.L. 112-141|
|Stat.||126 Stat. 405|
- A national freight policy will be developed.
- Repeal a requirement that the Department of Transportation reimburse the difference in cost between shipping foreign food aid on a U.S -flag ship and a foreign-flag ship
- Raise additional revenue by increasing the ability of business with excess assets in their pension funds to use them for retiree health and life insurance benefits, and by defining businesses that make roll-your-own machines available for consumer use as tobacco manufacturers
- Change the interest rate that pension plans use to measure their liabilities, increase pension premium rates for both variable and flat rate premium paid to the pension benefit guaranty Corporation and establish a cap on the variable rate premium
- Allow eligible federal employees to enter into a phased retirement, during which they continue to work part-time while drawing a partial salary and a partial civil service annuity
- Congress Approves a $127 Billion Transportation and Student Loan Package - NY Times
- Obama signs student loans, highway jobs bill - Political Hotsheet - CBS News
- CBO | H.R. 4348, MAP-21
- "Timber payments get Obama's OK". The Union Democrat. July 11, 2012. Retrieved July 20, 2012.
- Highway bill conference report released - The Hill's Transportation Report
- Final Transportation Bill Includes Provisions To Streamline Environmental Review Pro... | Bloomberg BNA
- Analysis: Cutting Red Tape In Transportation Bill Means Cutting You Out Of The Environmental Review Process | ThinkProgress
- Petra Todorovich and Daniel Schned. Getting Infrastructure Going: Expediting the Environmental Review Process. Regional Plan Association. 2012.
- Bicyclists oppose 'bad bill for biking and walking' in highway funding compromise - The Hill's Transportation Report
- When did the Federal Government begin collecting the gas tax? - Ask the Rambler - Highway History - FHWA
T4 America releases new guide to implementing MAP-21
December 11, 2012
By Transportation for America
Video Lineup from Google You Tube:
The Negative aspects
Go to this link and look at waypoint 11
....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See You Next Time!
Of Course, one more great performance