Remember the old commercial: Fly the Friendly Skies? It is not a true statement any longer. They are now Toxic Skies above our Earth. The Rich and Famous among us are emerging as the first to fall ill from Heavy Air Travel around the metal sky.
Poor things, they thought they were part of "The Game".
Game Over Kids. And the ChemPilots? Very short term career there. Any Politicians get invited for a long trip in a jet?
Wasn't this a Conspiracy Theory about the invisible forces??
It appears that time has just flipped it out of the Conspiracy Theory Back Shelves to Front and Center Radioactive Reality.
To those of You waiting to see something "happen"; You need to do some serious research to discover "IT" has already happened for many cumulative years now.
I have a serious post just for You.
(warning:: If you do not want to know about the radiation, do not continue past the photos. I am not joking here.)
Acute radiation syndrome
Signs and symptoms
- Hematopoietic. This syndrome is marked by a drop in the number of blood cells, called aplastic anemia. This may result in infections due to low white blood cells, bleeding due to low platelets, and anemia due to low red blood cells. These changes can be detected by blood tests after receiving a whole-body acute dose as low as 0.25 Gy, though they might never be felt by the patient if the dose is below 1 Gy. Conventional trauma and burns resulting from a bomb blast are complicated by the poor wound healing caused by hematopoietic syndrome, increasing mortality.
- Gastrointestinal. This syndrome often follows absorbed doses of 6–30 Gy (600–3000 rad). Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, and abdominal painare usually seen within two hours. Vomiting in this time-frame is a marker for whole body exposures that are in the fatal range above 4 Gy. Without exotic treatment such as bone marrow transplant, death with this dose is common. The death is generally more due to infection than gastrointestinal dysfunction.
- Neurovascular. This syndrome typically occurs at absorbed doses greater than 30 Gy (3000 rad), though it may occur at 10 Gy (1000 rad). It presents with neurological symptoms such as dizziness, headache, or decreased level of consciousness, occurring within minutes to a few hours, and with an absence of vomiting. It is invariably fatal.
- Interests and the shaping of an occupational health and safety controversy: the BAe 146 case, Nickolas Vakas, University of Wollongong, 2007
- Ill health Following Exposure to Contaminated Aircraft Air: Psychosomatic Disorder or Neurological Injury?, S Mackenzie Ross, A Harper, J Burdon, 2006
- Aerotoxic research project at the University of New South Wales
- Cabin Air Systems at Boeing
- Global Cabin Air Quality Executive International organisation attempting to address these matters on behalf of aircrew and off shore oil workers worldwide
....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See You next time. Please HEED these warnings, especially if you are pregnant.
I Love You guys!
Of Course, a few more great performances: