Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Friday, April 5, 2013

GUESS WHAT IS VERY, VERY DEEP IN THE BOTTOM OF THE RABBIT HOLE? (AN ORMUS GOLD PHOTO BLOG)

Hi Everybody!!
WOW The Great News and Information is really being revealed this April. I want to thank You Tube Creator: michaenew1962 for this 13 part vid series.
I think this may be among the most significant lectures I have ever heard and why I wanted to share it with my Inquiring Minds nature friends here on the Blog. Of course, it is 'old news' and of course, I missed it back then. I am so sure this Science has more applications today than long ago when Mr. Hudson's light bulbs were going off in his mind. What the paid Media Trolls did to discredit this man, (again) should not have been done. What the Old Goats did was worse. Perhaps Mr. Hudson did not get it all right, but he was so far ahead that the rest of us have not caught up yet and probably never will. He is a Pioneer.
He was right to say this process also occurs naturally in Nature. Knowledge, Truth and Revelations are raining down now on Earth.  It is a great time to receive this knowledge as it is for You. Just reach out and grab it!     ***SPECIAL REPORT***     
Image courtesy of [image creator: scottchan] / FreeDigitalPhotos.net    (thank you)
http://www.freedigitalphotos.net/images/agree-terms.php?id=10032884

This is Going Deep, "ORMUS" Old becomes New again. 1 of 13


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_zBjkp2QDc


Published on Mar 31, 2013
This is the first of 13. If you are ready and interested in Alchemy, (Monatomic form, & ORMUS) This will blow your mind. All very well presented. Youtube can be a wonderful thing.
This is amazing information. I will be creating a playlist with all videos in sequential order.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_zBj...
Cheers
  • Category

  • License

    Standard YouTube License


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRP5Vhhe4Xc



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isMzsN9u6lI


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqZNZ1YQC6o



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwuJc9IWm6k



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_VW6QOOAPw



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfVIxZFHwA4




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLE6-JEifl4



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaN2xveCB_E




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYP4wIHe5VI




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjfQZN9fZ5s



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfwb8Uy-lRQ



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDkLYiPkPZQ

This is Going Deep, "ORMUS" Old becomes New again. 13 of 13





Published on Mar 31, 2013
This is the 13th of 13, If you are ready and interested in Alchemy, (Monatomic form, & ORMUS) This will blow your mind. All very well presented. Youtube can be a wonderful thing.
This is amazing information. I have created a playlist with all videos in sequential order.
Cheers
  • Category

  • License

    Standard YouTube License

From the Google Index/Search for ORMUS  David Hudson
https://www.google.com/#hl=en&newwindow=1&sclient=psy-ab&q=ormus+david+hudson&oq=ORMUS&gs_l=hp.1.3.0l2j0i20l2.3548365.3770430.0.3776978.28.18.4.0.0.0.2121.13419.6-3j3j3j1.10.0.ernk_rqr..0.0...1.1.8.psy-ab.lbouJppIsrA&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.44770516,d.b2I&fp=1fa1ca819eb382cf&biw=1151&bih=627

  1. Basic ORMUS Overview

    www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/overview.htmShare
    In the late 1970s an Arizona farmer named David Hudson noticed some very ... In 1989David Hudson was granted patents on these materials and methods for ...
  2. Halexandria Foundation • View topic - What became of David Hudson

    www.halexandria-foundation.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f...
    15 posts - 8 authors - Jul 7, 2008
    David Hudson never took any of the ORMUS materials for any length of time. He also was not exactly truthful about the effects that his material ...
  3. Mono Atomic Gold -Think Twice

    educate-yourself.org/.../monoatomicgoldthinktwice15aug05.s...
    Aug 15, 2005 – Much later he took "very little" ORMUS gold for "not very long". David Hudson also implied that this gentleman was going through the "Egyptian ...
  4. ORMUS - RationalWiki

    rationalwiki.org/wiki/ORMUS
    Mar 21, 2013 – ORMUS, also called ORMEs (Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) and ... They were supposedly discovered in 1975 by David Hudson...
  5. Images for ormus david hudson

     - Report images
  6. Enota - Ormus Conference David Wolfe David Hudson Retreat

    www.enota.com/ormus.htm
    Modern scientists have called it Ormus, ORMEs, monatomic and m-state. David Hudson rediscovered this "new" state of matter. The Ormus elements exhibit ...
  7. Ormus - Spiritual and Medicinal Gold With Incredible Healing Potential

    www.naturalnews.com/022705_Ormus_healing_medicinal.html
    Feb 24, 2008 – According to Hudson our brains contain at least 5% Ormus.... DavidWolfe Part III: Raw Food Nutritionist Shares Latest on Revolutionary ...
  8. Caution with ORMUS - Mineral: Nano/ORMUS - at Life Enthusiast

    www.life-enthusiast.com/caution-with-ormus-a-1273.html
    The ormus material that David Hudson supplied to people contained about half a percent of ORMUS gold. The gentleman who fasted for 43 days and had the ...

Check out following link for Discussion:
http://www.halexandria-foundation.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=98

What became of David Hudson






In the Man's Own Words:


http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/enough.htm
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:11:34 -0500
Subject: Re: NEW SOSF NEWSLETTER!
Science of the Spirit Foundation
NEWSLETTER
Volume 1 Issue #29 Fall 1998 to Fall 2000

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

Three months ago, after two years of negotiating, I finally received a written offer from the EPA outlining a penalty resulting from the nitric acid spill two and a half years ago. That offer required that I disassemble all chemical equipment and immediately remove it from this property. When I responded, that the quantity of equipment to be moved was quite extensive and would take a couple of months to comply with their offer, they immediately responded that they were sorry I turned down their offer, and withdrew it from the negotiating table. The next written proposal was a requirement that I pay a fine of $103,800, and they stated that if I hesitated to accept this offer, then it would immediately increase to $250,000 and they would take me to court to enforce the fine. In addition, the EPA assured me that if I did not accept their offer as presented, then they would see to it that I spent a lot more than $250,000 in the courtroom before they would release me from the litigation. I was obliged to accept their proposal, and to settle for the $103,800.
The problem is, that I do not have the money on hand and I have therefore taken a loan for $120,000 to settle the amount with the EPA and to pay back taxes due on the property. To meet the financial requirements of this note, I must have an immediate cash flow. Recent efforts to produce commercial rhodium salts for catalysts have been unsuccessful in generating short term cash.
Since my heart attack, my doctor insists that I must not lift more than eighty pounds and that I must not overexert myself physically. The primary reason for my heart problems he feels are stress related and he has strenuously recommended that I remove as much stress as possible from my life.
The community has grown dramatically in the last three years, and I can throw a rock and hit three individual homes from this office site. The planning and zoning office allowed me to build the structures, install the equipment, install the electrical and then they refused to give me an electrical meter because they did not believe it was properly zoned. To get proper zoning, I would have to divulge the processes and equipment being used in the proprietary process, which I did not want to do. Even though I was able to overcome this problem by installing an alternate source of commercial three phase power, now the EPA regulations require me to divulge the chemicals and processes I am using to the local fire department, which they in turn, would forward to the local state newspaper, which goes out to all of my neighbors in this community. This, I also choose not to do.
Fortunately, the development of this community occurring over the last three to five years, has dramatically caused real estate values to increase. I believe that the property can be sold for approximately six times it's acquisition price. I therefore, must conclude that I should take advantage of this market and sell the property. The sale of the property and facility will provide sufficient liquidity to provide a reimbursement of most of the money that has been contributed by members of the Science of the Spirit Foundation. While I am not obligated to "refund" contributions made for memberships at this time, I feel that the real estate market has presented a situation that will allow me to make a comparable contribution back to the members.
I have reluctantly decided to end the project. It may take me a year to find a buyer, close an escrow, settle loan obligations, taxes and assessments and then to distribute the remaining proceeds from the sale to each of the members who have requested it, based on their dollar contributions to the Science of the Spirit Foundation. I am very, very thankful for your generous support and patience throughout this effort and wish you all the best.
Regulated out of existence,
(Signed) David Hudson




O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls