Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Friday, April 26, 2013

SOMETIMES YOU FEEL LIKE A NUT; MOST OF THE TIME I AM ONE!!! (A BLUEBOY, BLUEJAY PHOTO BLOG)


Hi Everybody!!
Tonight You get to see Blueboy take every peanut I put out for him. He loves these Nuts. And speaking of nuts, I am a nut case also! Be Prepared: As You age, you just forget stuff all the time. I write out a list for the store, then forget the list on the table! Forgive me for being late on my responses and viewing your great photos. I just get so many now, I can't keep up! So Thank You all from here and I will see you on G+ and You Tube as soon as I can.

This is the spring migration for the birds going back up North. I got some visitors today to surprise You tomorrow. Enjoy my Blueboy-












































http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Jay

Blue Jay

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


The Blue Jay (Cyanocitta cristata) is a passerine bird in the family Corvidae, native to North America. It is resident through most of eastern and central United States and southern Canada, although western populations may be migratory. It breeds in both deciduous and coniferous forests, and is common near and in residential areas. It is predominately blue with a white chest and underparts, and a blue crest. It has a black, U-shaped collar around its neck and a black border behind the crest. Sexes are similar in size and plumage, and plumage does not vary throughout the year. Four subspecies of the Blue Jay are recognized.
The Blue Jay mainly feeds on nuts and seeds such as acorns, soft fruits, arthropods, and occasionally small vertebrates. It typically gleans food from trees, shrubs, and the ground, though it sometimes hawks insects from the air. It builds an open cup nest in the branches of a tree, which both sexes participate in constructing. The clutch can contain two to seven eggs, which are blueish or light brown with brown spots. Young are altricial, and are brooded by the female for 8–12 days after hatching. They may remain with their parents for one to two months.
The bird's name derives from its noisy, garrulous nature,[2] and it sometimes also called a "jaybird".[3]

Blue Jay
MENU
0:00
Conservation status
Scientific classification
Kingdom:Animalia
Phylum:Chordata
Class:Aves
Order:Passeriformes
Family:Corvidae
Genus:Cyanocitta
Species:C. cristata
Binomial name
Cyanocitta cristata
(Linnaeus1758)
Global range.
Yellow: breeding only
Green: Resident all year
Blue: wintering only.
See also text for recent range expansion.




Blue Jay Calls and Sounds Part 3 with Behavoir shots


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXSqCxwYdP0


Blue Jays


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyCTruT_f5k


Bluejay Peanut Feast


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGU5ZvuDccs


...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You next time. Please start feeding the birds. You will be Blessed, I Promise!  I AM. 

Of course, a couple more vids from our You Tube Library:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve6EIVDo4Jo

Continuous Blue Jay eating peanuts in the snow







http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gn9A-kdsRo

Ella Fitzgerald - Cry me a river




THANK YOU GOOGLE FOR HER BIRTHDAY PARTY!
O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls