Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Dance of Two Suns (Something Different Photo Blog)






Good Evening My Friends:     Ey Aksamlar:


I have been missing You!  My Spring Full Bloom arrived early. Last year it was peak on March 20. Due to our early Spring in Texas, it is happening now on March 10-March 20. The Azalea Trail is open this week and I have been having tours all week (Of the Spring Woodland Garden at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas). I had a luncheon on Tuesday on the Observation Deck. Yesterday, a Rooftop Sunset with Refreshments. Today the Bluebonnet Herb Farm Garden Club is coming for Coffee and Cinnamon Rolls. This afternoon, Nature Photographer, Brendasue Gunter is coming to shoot the Dogwood Trees annd Azaleas.  Busy, busy, busy as a bee or three!


For Your Surprise Bonus Tonight, I am trying out something New! 
I listen to Music while I paint my Images here at my desk. I found this really cool music instrumental that I liked. It has one fantastic Sunset Image with Great Music:  Ey Aksamlar. (Turkish). That is the top video ox below.
The second video box is a slideshow I made to this music of the Sunset on Rainbow Creek.


To get the full effect you have to play them both at the same time!
If you go to the second one and start it, then bring your mouse up to the first one and start it, the timing should come out pretty good.





The Spring Collection 2012 at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary   *by:  brendasue

I hope you were able to play them at the same time! 
The Sun Dances in Two Worlds!


Love To You!




.......this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek!


See You All next time!




O+O














2 comments:

  1. Der Kommentar braucht hier immer so lange bis er veröffentlicht wird . Da geht man meist schon weiter und wie ich jetzt sehe , ist mein Kommentar
    nicht veröffentlicht worden .
    Sehr schöne , beruhigende Musik .
    Gruß von Gisela aus Hamburg .

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice brendasue, my eyes and ears did speak to my heart. well done, my friend. lee :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls