Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Friday Night Special: Humans Fly in Sky with Birds (Beautiful Life Photo Blog)




Hi Everybody!  Please come in as we have a real thriller tonight!



Angel Trumpet Flower Bud, opening
at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas


This image of the Angel is part of the Beautiful Life around here. Everywhere I turn, there are surprises popping out for Spring. This is my only image in the post tonight.  Because of You, I am seeing new things beyond my wildest imagination. Your photostudy tonight is beautiful birds.  These beauties were sent to me by one of my birding friends in an email. I asked permission to post and he said someone had sent them to him. So I can not give credit to the photographer(s). I did look up the images and they were shared by Yahoo on a public site. I want you to have a look at these birds!! We have nothing like these in Texas. I have decided this Spring to try to notice or see something different in Nature everyday. I hope you will do the same and comment on anything you find (or send it to me).


Now, about your thriller Friday Night:  Humans fly with birds. Some people are spending more time flying with birds than on the ground. I am afraid of heights, mountains and flying in planes. I decided not to do anything like that ever again.  But after seeing what I saw today:  I want to fly with my birds also!!!!!!! So your bonus video comes first tonight and it is going to knock your socks off! I saw this on G+ at 4:00 in the morning after the dogs woke me with an alien alert. If you have not seen this yet, please push PLAY and hold on.


(And you get a bonus, bonus video at the end of Post) Have a great weekend and I will see you back on Monday. I have guests coming to cabin this weekend, so I will be working.


Get ready to be WOWed!!!!!
















































































































....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek!  Later Gator!




O+O

9 comments:

  1. LINDO!!!! AQUI NI BRASIL SÃO AGORA 04.03 HORAS DESTE DIA 03/03/2012 E ESSAS IMAGENS ME MOSTRARAM QUE O UNIVERSO TERRESTRE É MARAVILHOSO.... É DELICIOSO SABER QUE EXISTEM PESSOAS COMO VOCE EM TODAS AS PARTES DO PLANETA.... VOE!!! VOE ALTO SEM MEDO... SEU ANJO ESTARÁ SEMPRE A TE PROTEGER COM SUAS ASAS.. UM BELO E LINDO FINAL DE SEMANA....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GORGEOUS!! NI BRAZIL ARE HERE NOW 03/03/2012 04:03 HOURS THIS DAY AND THESE PICTURES SHOWED ME THAT THE UNIVERSE is WONDERFUL LAND .... It is DELICIOUS TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU IN ALL PARTS OF THE PLANET .... FLY! FEARLESS FLY HIGH ... YOUR ANGEL WILL ALWAYS PROTECT YOU WITH YOUR WINGS .. BEAUTIFUL AND A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND ....

      Above is the english translation of the comment from Jocendir

      Hi Jocendir!! Thank you for your visit. So happy you enjoyed the blog! Come back again!

      Delete
  2. LINDO!!! AQUI NO BRASIL SÃO AGORA 04.03 H. DESTE DIA 03/03... E É VISITANDO SEU BLOG QUE ENCONTRO PAZ... É BOM SABER QUE EXISTEM PESSOAS COMO VOCE EM TODO NOSSO PLANETA... VOE, VOE ALTO E SEM MEDO... SEU ANJO ESTARA LHE PROTEGENDO COM SUAS ASAS... UM BELO E DELICIOSO FINAL DE SEMANA!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English Translation:


      GORGEOUS! HERE IN BRAZIL ARE NOW 04:03 H. THIS DAY 03/03 ... VISITING YOUR BLOG AND IS AGAINST THAT PEACE ... GOOD TO KNOW THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU AROUND OUR PLANET ... FLY, FLY HIGH AND WITHOUT FEAR ... PROTECTING YOUR ANGEL WILL YOU WITH YOUR WINGS ... DELICIOUS AND A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND!

      Thank You So Much!!!!!

      Delete
  3. 素晴らしいブログ!
    私の好きな写真や動画が沢山!
    あなたに感謝! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. English Translation:
      Great blog!
      A lot of my favorite photos and videos!
      Thank you! (^ _ ^)

      Thank You so much!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Igor!
      Thank You for your visit! Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  5. wonderful birds, I never had seen only the kingfisher. Perhaps you can see him in our region.In German we say"Eisvogel"

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls