Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Human Life Explained (A Life Photo Blog and Surprise Birthday Blog Party)




Hi Everybody!  A Surprise Sunday Blog! 3 Bonuses!  A Party!


Today, March 4, is my daughter's birthday. Brandi is 39 years old today! She informed me she was too old for a birthday party! As Mom, I say: Never too old for a Party!! So, while she is at Church, I created this blog to celebrate the occasion! 


I have come up with this idea that I will just ask everybody in the world to come to this Birthday Blog Surprise Party! If you want to join this effort, please leave a comment saying Happy Birthday Brandi in your language (and tell what Country)!!


While we are having the Party, I am going to show you everything You need to know about Human Life in the photostudy. I am going to use Brandi's Life as our Human Example. She was born to be a Star in my blog!!!


To get the Party started, I have asked the Beatles to sing Happy Birthday!  Enjoy! (Push Play Arrow on vid)






The Human Birthday is the arrival of the baby on the Planet Earth and the first breath of oxygen of Earth's Atmosphere.


Human Life actually begins before birth. We start out in a fluid salt water environment in the Mom's womb to develop to the point we can breathe air when we get here. This is the Greatest Miracle on Earth: Life!


Thirty-nine years ago, Brandi arrived on Earth and in my arms. She was so tiny! This was one of two of the greatest moments in my life. I am not going to show you her whole life, just the highlights!


March 4, 1974, Brandi is one year old!



Hi Everybody! I am Brandi Elizabeth







March 4, Brandi is 7 years and brendasue is 30 years and the bluebonnets are blooming in Texas







Brandi gets married to Larry and 10 long years later, she is pregnant with my Grandchild, Kate!



This short Bonus Video shows our early life:










Yes, we have a Grandchild.  Here is Kate!





Here is Baby Bryan my Grandson  from my Son Brett and his wife Ann.






Parents are designed to love and protect the little baby. This is my Son, with his Son. Brandi's younger brother, Brett.






Coming to Grandma Poppy's Cabin for the Party!







This is baby Caroline, Brandi's second born daughter. Now you know the whole family!





Caroline is ready for the Party for her Mom!





Now this is Brandi's gift: these photos of her girls at Grandma Poppy's Place with the bubbles I gave them.


Watch the Joy!!!!














































































































Happy Birthday Honey!  You have filled my life with the Greatest Joy for 39 Years. Thank You.
I will always Love You.





To complete your Party, I have asked Dolly Parton to sing you a song from me!










Love from your crazy Mom-brendasue


Thanks Everybody for stopping by the Birthday Party!
Now you know all you need to know about Human Life on Earth.







...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek!










O+O

4 comments:

  1. SURPRISE!!!!!!

    Happy Birthday Brandi, Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy birthday brandi may this be the best ever and the first of many more better than the last. we all love your mom and the work she does for the sanctuary and our education. hug her once for me brendasue, and all the kids and grandkids as well. best to all of you from little river canyon, alabama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday brandi. may it be the best ever and the first of many more even better. we all love your mom for all the good works she does for the birds and our education on nature in general. hug her and all the kids and grandkids for me. good luck brandi, best wishes to all from the old hermit at little river canyon, alabama :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Brandi The Lord has Blessed You W/ A Loving mother we Only get one trip around and 1 mother cherish every moment with her there is no stronger love than that of a mother. God Bless You! John sanders From St.Louis, Missouri

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls