Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Friday, March 9, 2012




Hi Everybody!  Please come in!


Happy Weekend To All. We will begin with Spring Flowers from my Garden to delight You.



























































Now for Your Bonus!!!!  We are taking a ride on a yacht to France!  To begin your Trip, push Play













As we are in the ocean, let us have a look at Water Dwellings:








Wow, those were cool!!!!!
Now we are going to join some lovers on a boat ride on the River Seine in Paris, France. (this is not me, but I liked the way they documented their Trip).  Push Play!







We have arrived in Paris, France! Please push Play to continue your Trip





I hope you have enjoyed your trip to Paris! A romantic City in France. I love this city and have been there once, very long ago. I hope to return one day!  Have a great weekend and I will see you on Monday. Dancing you out of here with Leonard Cohen.
Love to Everybody-just push play!








Keep Romance in Your Heart!


.....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek!








O+O



1 comment:

  1. hello Brenda. My eye is resting by your photographs. :))

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls