Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Drinking with Rocket and Horseplay! (A Horse Photo Blog)

















Image from Google Index (Public) A White Horse


Hi Everybody!  Please come in.


Tonight we are going to look at some Horses.  Where I live, (Waller County, Texas) there are many horses. I have owned horses since I was 16.  Probably many of You have not been around horses, so we will focus these fine companions for your photostudy. We will begin with this Horse Video shared to me by:  jean claude pruvost. (Thank You).
Just push Play:




As we see, horses are beautiful and graceful to observe. Thank you jean claude for sharing this video with Us! And thanks to all of you who are sharing your favorite Nature videos! (We will get to all of them!)
My first horse was a golden Palomino named Charly.

(Palomino image public on Google Index-not mine)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palomino

Fifty Years Later, I still love the Palomino! Your photostudy tonight will feature a Palomino friend of mine named Rocket.
"You can lead a horse to water, but you can not make him drink" is a famous quote I heard millions of times from my Dad everytime I screwed up!
My list of Dadisms consist of drilled in phrases I never want to use. I have replaced my dadisms with a new list of my own. The famous quote above has been replaced with: If a horse leads himself to water, he will drink! It has a positive tone to it and it is true!
Okay, a few more examples!:  To thine own self be true has been replaced with: Everyone lies. Your 'Word' is your bond, if your word is no good, you are no good-has been replaced with: Do not make any promises to people. And finally, the one I hated the most: The next time you are in the shower, look at the bar of soap to  see your horse. (My beloved Palomino, Charly died during my teenage years and I took this first separation very hard). One night during a crying attack, I asked Dad what had become of My Charly. The reply was: "He has been made into soap". This has been replaced with: I have never bought another bar of soap, only liquid!
I highly recommend you do replacement therapy on the voices in your head and do not buy bar soap.
Okay, back to the photostudy.
Rocket is going to show you how he goes to the waterhole for a drink. Something in the water scared him and he took off like a rocket! Enjoy! 




















































http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horse
Conservation status
Domesticated
Scientific classification
Kingdom:Animalia
Phylum:Chordata
Class:Mammalia
Subclass:Theria
Infraclass:Eutheria
Order:Perissodactyla
Family:Equidae
Genus:Equus
Species:E. ferus
Subspecies:E. f. caballus
Trinomial name
Equus ferus caballus
Linnaeus1758[1]



Just Push Play!






Gifts from my Garden:

Spooky Dianthus





Knock Out Rose bud





Knock Out Rose





Our Sun





Sinking in to the Texas Prairie 






Just Push Play!







From my butterfly Garden



Just Push Play!








Just Push Play!

Goodnight Everybody!

Have a Great Weekend, see you on Monday!


....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek



O+O






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls