Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Tonight I Am Taking You Down To The Ground, Then I am turning You Inside and then back Out (I cant believe it Photo Blog)


Hi Everybody!  Please Come In.


We are going straight to the suggestion (complaint) box as I noticed there was something in it.
Suggestion (complaint) One:  In your blog, you are taking us a little too high and too fast  to view the Earth from the ISS (International Space Station) (a previous post). We can see nothing of the Nature of the Earth from up there-only Space. And the trips to the Great Universe (a previous post) and out to the end of the Known Universe are too Far Out.  The Sun was too Hot.
Reply: I am so sorry you got too high, too fast and too far out from my blog. I have been receiving many good comments that people were enjoying my little Trips. In an effort to make you happy tonight, we will stay a little closer to home. I am going to take you down to the ground and then I am going to turn you inside and back out again.


Suggestion (complaint) Two:  There are no more dog cookies in the cookie jar.  WHAT??


Excuse me just a moment friends. I need to take care of this right now.  "Little King" (the dog) "Did you put these suggestions in the suggestion box"??????


Okay, I am back.  The dog said he did in fact put both suggestions in the box to make sure I saw the one about his cookie status.
It appears there are no complaints, so.......Nevermind!!!!











(The Little King)









Tonight we are going to begin with a (fast) trip back to Earth (from outer Space)!









Now we are going down to the ground. Dirt Level.
Enjoy the photostudy of Spring Flowers in my Garden.



































































The following is an image composition of Space Art (not mine)
Image credit and explanation follows Image.
I just wonder what kind of Brain it takes to do this!!!


See Explanation.  Clicking on the picture will download 
the highest resolution version available.

NGC 2170: Celestial Still Life 
Image Credit & Copyright: Leonardo Julio & Carlos Milovic (Astronomia Pampeana)

Explanation: Is this a painting or a photograph? In this beautiful celestial still life composed with a cosmic brush, dusty nebula NGC 2170 shines near the image center. Reflecting the light of nearby hot stars, NGC 2170 is joined by other bluish reflection nebulae, a red emission region, many dark absorption nebulae, and a backdrop of colorful stars. Like the common household items still life painters often choose for their subjects, the clouds of gas, dust, and hot stars pictured above are also commonly found in this setting - a massive, star-forming molecular cloud in the constellation of the Unicorn (Monoceros). The giant molecular cloudMon R2, is impressively close, estimated to be only 2,400 light-years or so away. At that distance, this canvas would be over 60 light-years across.



Is that too cool?
As promised, I am now going to Turn You Inside Your Human Body:  To the Brain   (this is really good, just push play).







And Back Out again with What Brains Can Create: A Beautiful  World! Just push play!







Dedicated to Gurbet Kusu for the  Peace  and Joy You give the World






Thanks for coming by and sharing the blog with your isolated friends and family. We can end Lonliness in the World and replace it with Purpose. Get Connected.

......this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek




O+O

















1 comment:

  1. another very interesting and educational blog full of beauty and information. thank you my friend. very well done. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls