Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Come in and relax! (Zen Garden Photo Blog)



Hi Everybody!!

Come on In for a relaxing Blog Tonight.
Did anybody shoot the sunset?  I did. I got a few surprises we will see as you scroll down. It was very dusty and steamy so I am surprised I got any points of light (dots).
I apologize to any of You who are not receiving the Blog. Google has made some changes to their policies on copyrights and stuff like that. I guess that means I can not copy and paste news stories on my blog anymore. (I am sure it had something to do with me changing the color of the letters to cool colors and making my posts look better than theirs!) Color is meant to be enjoyed. I prefer it over boring black and white you can find everywhere. If I left the letters black, they would not have showed up on my black pages! (Go figure!) Anyway, I will brush up on the proper way to share current events and now You know also.
I can copy the link to story and paste a line for You to see.   So, You see, I am not going to bother with the little poop in life anymore. I have better content anyway and very current events looking at the big picture. It is my opinion that Everyone should take a serious look at what really is important to You. Forget the small stuff. Come together as a Whole. Let's help each other understand what is going on.

I did find out  a real answer (thank you) to why the Sun feels hotter now, right now-August 2012, (than ever before). The report was that the tall thunderhead clouds are releasing moisture into the dry atmosphere and somehow this is making holes in the ozone layer, which is letting more radiation onto Earth's surface, thus more HEAT. 
Bottom line: Stay out of the Sun or cover up when exposed.

Let's get on to Your Photostudy: Today's Sunset (8 10 2012)



 Welcome to Texas!




 This is my sun of 8 10!




 There was lots of dust and steam in the air




 I thought it might be too hazy to see my targets!







I see two in front of the sun



Now there is one red dot on the Sun






This is just a cool blurry image!



 So You can see how close the Sun is to the treeline.





 I see nothing around the sun in this one, but in the next frame you will see two appear on top left of Sun




 See the two dots top left of sun? They are reflecting or emitting light for my camera to record them




 Now they are gone




 When the sun turns this peach color, you can see the surface and maybe that is a sun spot





This image holds the prize for tonight!! A big dot right at two o' clock. Does anybody know what this huge thing is?
(I had my camera at hip level shooting up)



 I see a few bottom right




 Right at 3 o'clock I see 3 points of light




One big one at 2 o'clock





 Sun is going down now into the trees!




 One on top of sun




 I see 2 on this one




 I see 2 right at 4 o' clock




One Top right.  That'd all folks!!!!!!









Down on the Creek Again!

Tonight it is a one vid lineup! It is a Meditation to soothe your soul and rock you gently to sleep.
I appreciate all the comments, +sssss and email regarding last night's post.

It is overwhelming to take in all the  new reality. So relax and sleep-
Just Push Play

Uploaded by  on Aug 29, 2011
"Zen" means "to think about anything" and "arrive at the contemplation of". The purpose of the mini-garden of Zen is to give you the "feeling of the moment", freeing up mind from life's fleeting domestic troubles.
According to Eastern philosophy Buddhism, Zen Garden is quintessence symbolizes the excitement and serenity that can give a sense of grandeur to the practicing and the balance through the contemplation of stones and sculptures.
It is believed that Zen meditation promotes relaxation and as explained in the modern world - fleeting. Your movements become serene, freeing the mind, giving inspiration and creativity. When contemplating a mini-garden of Zen it is possible to feel a new kind of relaxation that allows you to draw upon the harmony and splendor - and in his heart and in mind.
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zen)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_rock_garden



....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See You Next Time!
Peace be with You

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls