Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

World Summer Festival- Happy August! (Festive Photo Blog)





Hi Everybody! 
Please come in and get comfortable.


HAPPY AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Two months of summer behind us and 4 weeks to go to put the hottest part of 2012 behind us. We made it through the earthquake watch with no loss of life worldwide from the earthquake events that did occur over the weekend. So, it is time for a Summer Festival.


Tonight we will be looking at Human Nature. We all love the festive feeling with family, friends, feasting, music, song and dance. We share these traditions and pass them down to the next generation.


Your photostudy is of my Cousin Harry's 86th Birthday Party. He wanted a Big Party with his family and friends and lots of cake! The Big Present was the gift of Joy He transferred to his Great Grand-daughter. Joy has to start at the family level by connection of touching Hearts.


The Video line-up tonight is a World Celebration from all over, gathered here on this Blog Page for my Cousin Harry and You! He and I are the last two standing in our family!
Happy Birthday Cuz!




The Grand-Daughter holding the Great Grand-Daughter






Cousin Harry coming to greet the baby






This is what Love looks like






This is what Love looks like






This is what Love looks like






This is what Love tastes like






Look at the connection of all the hands. This is the completed circuit 






This is what more Love looks like






This is what Happiness at 86 looks like






Happy Birthday Cuz!!!!!!!!!!!   This is what Joy looks like!  This is what a Good Life Looks like!






WOW- What a Celebration!!!  
From China-Just Push Play



 From Hawaii-Just Push Play


From Japan-Just Push Play!




Just Push Play!



Just Push Play!




This is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  See YOU Next Time!
Peace be with YOU!












Of course, one more Great Performance
Just Push Play






Opening image credit:

http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&newwindow=1&sa=X&biw=1027&bih=660&tbm=isch&prmd=imvns&tbnid=GxjCuXD5xfRtrM:&imgrefurl=http://graphicleftovers.com/graphic/spring-summer-party-placard-7317/&docid=JjE_T2EESDExSM&imgurl=http://cloud.graphicleftovers.com/22015/390046/spring-summer-party-placard.jpg&w=500&h=500&ei=CMAZUN7ELoT0qQGm3oDQDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=688&vpy=165&dur=690&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=126&ty=90&sig=105036134252299360093&page=4&tbnh=154&tbnw=153&start=53&ndsp=23&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:53,i:261
O+O

2 comments:

  1. My best friend Brendy! Congratulations your cousin Mr. Harry's birthday. He is the best smile is surrounded by people of many family and friends and acquaintances. Everyone, please survived this hot season so please pay attention to the body by increasingly hot day. I praying to send a lot of kisses and big hugs far from Japan...
    Your Yoshio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello My Dear Yoshio!
      Thank You so very much for your appreciation of the life of my Cousin Harry. He is my Dad's cousin and lifetime friend. He was with me when Dad and Mom left 6 years ago. I was with him when his wife left last year. He is the only one left on Earth that knew me when I was born! (a long time ago) Time changes the way everyone views life. I wish I could give everyone the Love and Goodness in my Cousin Harry's Heart! It would be a great world.

      Do not worry about me and the heat. It is hot, but this month I stay out only nights and mornings. At my desk where I write is very good airconditioning. Constant at 70 degrees F. I drink only water and tea. I eat only salad and sometimes shrimp! I have more trees on one acre than probably anyone in the world-haha-so shade everywhere with many birds and squirrels living with me.
      I close my eyes and see you in fields of many flowers on hillside in Japan. I see You on the internet sharing good thoughts and feelings with so many friends. And I see you blowing kisses in the wind to Texas. I feel your positive energy and delight in great friendship beyond what we can physically see. We are lucky to have this great gift in our lifetime. My Greetings to your family and friends. I worry about your location on Earth at this time. Big Hug and thanks for the comment! love, b

      Delete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls