Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

NIBIRU? PLANET X? BRENDASUE'S MORNING STAR? (I GOT WHATEVER IT IS AGAIN PHOTO BLOG!!!!)





Let us begin at the Pale Blue Dot
Just Push Play




From You Tube:  A Spectacular View!
Just Push Play



I went looking for the origin of the Planet X or Nibiru. I found it! Back in December 1983 was an article. You can see complete article at following link:

http://planet-x.150m.com/washpost.html
Possibly as Large as Jupiter;
            Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered
By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1
A heavenly body possibly 

For your convenience, I have found a video which reads the article and shows it to You.    Just Push Play
Just Push Play


It appears this discovery was very real one day, then silenced the next day and not discussed  for twenty nine years.
Now some indications are that it is closer than it has been in a very long time. Too bad We do not know the truth. I bring this information to You to help You determine what is your Truth.
My emerging truth is that something is occurring to the Earth now, in our time.
Next is a new vid of my Morning Star/whatever! I hope You will go look at it (and photograph it!)
Just Push Play


Published on Aug 21, 2012 by 
Hi Everybody:
This is my second photoshoot of Planet X or Mystery Star/Whatever (the first was 3 days ago). It is still the most beautiful Star in the Morning Sky.
A friend asked me the location and I said: 'I had to walk down the road to the dead tree to be able to view it in the sky" (can not see it in the trees!) That is how low it is.
Now where is it in the sky? From my view I can see it at 4:30 am till sunrise in the east sky right above where the sun comes up. It is to the left of the Big Dipper. It is REAL. It is the brightest twinkling Star/whatever in the Sky.
There is a new you tube video posted by neddyflandersrollsss showing video of this Star.
It is my hope You will all get up at Dawn and go shoot this with your better cameras and post the photos. I am at best, an amateur sky watcher; however I have been watching this piece of sky on Rainbow Creek for a long time now. I can see when something is different even if I am older-or maybe because I am older, I have stopped long enough to Look.
I can see it. You will see it. What is it or What to do????--I have no clue.
OFFICIALLY: THERE REMAINS SILENCE

ps- I took the photos and made the wmm vid.
I did not create the music, It is from Mom's old cds.
I did not create the star-it is photographs yesterday morning. bsw

Category:

License:

Standard YouTube License

Your Photostudy:
Some of the Photos in the vid. Snapped on August 20, 2012 (at Kates Cabin On Rainbow Creek)





























































































...this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. See You next time!
Peace be with You!


Of course, one more great performance:

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls