Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

CONNECT THE DOTS (SHIPS OF THE SUN PHOTO BLOG)

Hi Everybody! 
I am announcing my own Scientific Discovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have seen the Ships of the Sun from the Ground. They are REAL. I have provided extensive information on this page. I challenge everybody with a camera to go out at sunset and shoot these dots. I do not look at the sun, only the screen on camera. I review the images on large computer screen to see the dots. Let me know if you find any.




MY FIRST DOT-2010











































Just Push Play


March 4, 2012
Just Push Play


Just Push Play
Published on Mar 11, 2012 by 
Incredible!! March 11th, 2012. Rembles umbilical cord attached to the sphere!

SDO-AIA 171

SOHO EIT 171/http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/soho_movie_theater


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AwrJQ7V6bw&feature=g-all-u&context=G2...

from mar 12
Just Push Play
Published on Mar 12, 2012 by 
Official Response from NASA - click link to watch -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82l46fpd-ic

Image Credit: NASA SDO

"http://www.thesuntoday.org - On March 12, 2012 Sunsflare posted a video asking if anyone could identify a circular object seen in SDO coronal images. The video was also posted on Facebook with the same question posed. I answered the question on facebook but here is a more detailed response and discussion of the observation. The object seen is a coronal cavity associated with a filament. There was also an eruption of the filament with a CME. " - C. Alex Young Ph.D.

Thanks to http://www.thesuntoday.org, NASA, ESA, SDO, SOHO, STEREO, Helioviewer, and virtuallinda.com

Category:

Tags:

License:

Standard YouTube License
mar 13
Just Push Play
Published on Mar 13, 2012 by 
http://www.thesuntoday.org - On March 12, 2012 Sunsflare posted a video asking if anyone could identify a circular object seen in SDO coronal images. The video was also posted on Facebook with the same question posed. I answered the question on facebook but here is a more detailed response and discussion of the observation. The object seen is a coronal cavity associated with a filament. There was also an eruption of the filament with a CME.

original video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AwrJQ7V6bw
update video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8JGqDO8nk

Thanks to NASA, ESA, SDO, SOHO, STEREO, Helioviewer, virtuallinda.com and Sunsflare!

mar 16
Just Push Play


from May 2012
Just Push Play

from june 2012
Just Push Play


from july 2012
Just Push Play

Just Push Play

july 29
Just Push Play


july 30 2012
Just Push Play

july 31
Just Push Play



FEATURE PRESENTATION:
My Photoshoot of Sunset of 8 5 2012

I am coming forward with this information now as I saw more Sun Dots on this day than any other day.
I put a time stamp on images so you can see how fast I was shooting. Obviously, if there were something on my camera, it would be in the same place. These are not on my camera. They are on and around the Sun. I can see them with my eyes from the ground. On the images, I took out one layer of brightness and added one click of contrast. This helps the dots pop out.  (Microsoft Office Picture Manager Edit).
In Picasa edit, I added black arrows pointing to some of the dots.
I made a Windows Movie Maker Video of the shoot and uploaded it to You Tube. It looks terrible and the dots do not show up. So I uploaded the next video from my computer. After that are the images used in video. By viewing these, you will train your eyes what to look for.

SHIPS OF THE SUN

Just Push Play

My you tube description:



Published on Aug 7, 2012 by 
Hi Everybody! I have been studying the Sun from the ground since 2010 from the same location. I have been watching the Sun Dots. They are not always visible to the naked eye due to dust. I have only been able to view them just before the sun sets. I have thousands of photos of the sun dots for 2 years. The black arrows in the vid point to the white dots which are reflecting light. (Not very clear in vid) I will have photos on my Google Blogspot tomorrow. In addition I will have You Tube video research on the sun dots back two years until now. Many others have seen them. I am not a Scientist, only a Granndma with nothing to Gain by lying to You. I am retired. I have been given a gift to see the dots and I can show You how to do it. It is my hope others will photograph them with a really good camera. I can see them here in Texas from the Ground. That being said, I have no idea what they are. I suppose the Sun is fuel.
Clearly, the majority of Humans on the Planet have not been told what a minority of Humans Know. This knowledge should be shared immediately to Everyone. People have been in doubt about other life forms for at least 30 years. Planet Earth is for all Humans and we have a right to know all that is known about the Universe we all live in.
NASA- You need to come out of the closet and reveal this information to the World. Seeing is believing and I will show them how to see the dots without a telescope, but with eyes (protected). They do not burn up next to the Sun, so they are not rocks. What are the Sun Dots that have to be as big as Earth of Jupiter?? If I can see them from out in my field-anybody can. I really want the truth disclosed to all people

Category:

Tags:

License:

Standard YouTube License



















































































































































































































































The following vid is what these dots look like from SOHO:
Just Push Play



Just Push Play



one month ago
Just Push Play


3 months ago
Just Push Play



Just Push Play


may 2012
Just Push Play




from 2010
Just Push Play




from 2010
Just Push Play



one week ago
Just Push Play





....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek. I know this is difficult to understand. Those who know the truth and have the information need to share this immediately with ALL People on Earth, (NASA). You can not hide this anymore.

yesterday
Just Push Play




Just Push Play


Of course, one more performance
Just Push Play





Sunset of Today 8 8 2012
 one dot at top











 one dot on top of sun







Goodnight.  Peace be with You.

O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls