Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Goodbye to the Long Hot Summer! (A Goodbye Photo Blog)




Hi Everybody!!
Just a quick note to tell You my Blogger Format is not working properly and I can add no videos or photos from my camera. As this is my busy time at the Sanctuary, I am going to take some time off from this Blog and maybe they will get it fixed! The long, hot summer is coming to an end and I hope we all find relief from the Heat. There are more resources available on Google News and mainstream news regarding the extreme Nature our Earth is experiencing right now. Keep up with what is occurring in Your Location! Be Safe and I will check in soon!
brendasue
O+O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls