Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love is in the Air: Let the Mating Begin! (A Birding Photoblog)



Hi Everybody!  Come see this!  Nature Break!


Welcome new friends.  I want to explain a few things about the blog. A blog is like a printed newsletter of days past. In this case, I am writing about the happenings at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary as this is what I know! The topic of Nature is what this blog comes under. If you were interested in cooking, there are cooking blogs, etc. 
We are all new on this page. No matter how long you have been on computers, does not matter as the social changes coming about due to social media communication is unknown territory. The momentum people are giving to this new medium is staggering. So do not feel alone. I am going to be writing this post and you are going to be reading as long as we can. You can join many blogs on different topics.  I invite comments if something comes up that you want to say. It is my hope over time to develop friendships around the globe based on the common interest of Nature Lovers. Please ask if you have a question!
Now let's get to your photostudy. Some of you here have seen my Hawk, Rambo many times. She has come home to mate and raise young. They have been mating about 4 days now. I have heard them, but not able to catch it on camera yet this year.  So for Stephen, who is a bird lover just getting to know Rambo, I bring you the last mating season she had here that I did get photos. This is a once in a lifetime photoshoot for me and I want to share this wonder with all of You.  Enjoy!



Welcome to Rainbow Creek




I first met Rambo when she was a baby in the nest. This is her third year now!

























































































































....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.  Next time!



O+O

2 comments:

  1. Hello Brendasue
    Beautiful presentation in your nature Blog. My compliments
    Good wishes
    Pravir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely presentation Brenda! Great shots Too...

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls