Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spring Things and a Nest Surprise!! (A Baby Bird Photoblog!)



Hi Everybody!  Spring is coming to the cold Earth! New Life is appearing everywhere. This is my favorite time of year as the Spring Birds come home to build nests and raise the young. Rambo, the red shouldered hawk, has chosen an oak tree on the other side of the creek. Chances are good we will see the baby birds. The Northern Cardinals have all gathered for the family reunions and nest construction. More cardinals nest here than any other bird. They are happy with the accommodations and the select bird seed!
I invite you to come in and see my images of baby cardinals in the nest. I have heard from people across the world who thank me for showing what a baby bird looks like. Most people will never see in a nest. So I share with You and ask you to share with the children, the older people, and the sick.  We can end loneliness in people by sharing our windows on the world and creating a caring and supporting community here online.  I have put some new buttons on the right to make it easier to follow! I am trying to get 'up to speed' with this Google Blogspot, so please hang in there with me until I get it all figured out!!!!!!


Your Photostudy tonight is a few spring things and then the nest of 3 baby cardinals! Please Enjoy. You are welcome to comment or ask questions. I am also on Google+ as +brendasue watson. Or view and go! No requirements or cost to come to my Rainbow Creek Online! Share the Joy!




These are the eggs of a Northern Cardinal-blue with spots






Morning Glory Swirling Open








Apple Tree Blossom






A Spring Fling Thing!







Amaryllis Picone (bulb)






Boo-I see You!!  White-tailed Deer







Male Northern Cardinal
(This one is 'Punker')







Hello! Welcome to Planet Earth! 
(eyes still closed, 1st day)








Feed Me!!!
(eyes opening, 2nd day)







Mom and Dad both feed the babies







The wing feathers are coming in








































































Too Cute!







Goodnight from Texas!!






Bonus Video:
Here is a video I made of these baby cardinals first flight.  They did better on their first flight than I did on the first video cam! But You can see how they look just a few days after the shots in the nest above.










....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek




O+O









3 comments:

  1. Great Blog I'm Just loving the way you bring it all together,, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brendasue,

    Good afternoon. Lovely pics added, enjoyed viewing the same.

    Pravir

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really liked the video. All these years with the birds out outside my window and I never got to watch baby bird learn to fly. Also the birds singing in background were so soothing. You talked about "share with the children, the older people, and the sick. We can end loneliness in people by sharing our windows on the world". You have really hit on something here. Just viewing the video and hearing birds lifts up the spirit. I worked with many people who had to go and live in nursing homes or senior housing. I noticed that now the people who run them are placing bird feeders and flowers, other vegetation outside apartments and rooms. In sitting with residents and talking to them, I could see how their faces relaxed and they became so much more animated, even some laughter at these "birds and bees". Some of staff even help them set goals to build up strength so they can go outside or spend time sitting up to look out window at birds. But the ones that can't- you are right, with this median we can bring them a window to the world that they might now have again. Your blog is awesome, brendasue watson.

    ReplyDelete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls