Hi Everybody!!

Hi Everybody!!
Welcome to my Hometown!!

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Triple Play Saturday Night and Homerun Bonus Space Vid!




Alive from Rainbow Creek:  
It's SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!!!!


Welcome Everybody.  Please come in and get ready for this Blog Event!  Triple Play Saturday! For your viewing pleasure tonight, You get  (1.) Hummingbirds of Summer  (2.) Winter Flowers and (3) Photography Exercise via Sunset.  Can You believe it? WOW- then You get another Bonus Space Video!!!!


I am not selling anything and I am not trying to get anything. I am starting to look forward to coming here to our little Nature Group! One by one we are starting to come together and grow. The cool thing is we are not coming together because of Anything. We have risen above our Countries, our Politics, our Religions, our Races, our Languages, our Colors, our Genders, our Ages, our Educations, our Financial Situations and our Locations and Lifestyles; all the barriers that divide us. We are joining simply as Humans who love Nature and Our Earth. We all can agree there are problems on Earth. We can all agree that together we can discuss creative Solutions for our Environment we live in. We can not anticipate how positive energy will transform.


The Social Media Platforms have made it possible for All of Us to communicate. We all have choices of what we want to see or do in the media streams.  Many people like the jokes and funny videos. (Which are funny once). Some people are sharing recipes. Some discuss politics. I like the photography sharing sites as I am using this opportunity on the Internet to see the world through my friends photos and to share my corner of the Earth at Kates Cabin. We can come and go anywhere we want, when we want!! There is only one thing about the photo sites I do not like. All the cats. I had no idea there were soooooo many cats in the world!! But, I have birds and no cats, as you can not have both!  I am glad you stop in here from time to time! Please contact me anywhere if you have ideas to share. I am everywhere as brendasue, just choose a photo and leave a message, I will see you!


Okay, I need to shut up and move on to your Triple Photostudy!!





Chapter (1.)  Hummingbirds that came to Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas. They come every year in August. Enjoy!
The Ruby-Throated Hummingbirds
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby-throated_Hummingbird


Ruby-throated Hummingbird
at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas
*by:  brendasue




Ruby-throated Hummingbird

at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas
*by:  brendasue







Ruby-throated Hummingbird

at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas
*by:  brendasue







Ruby-throated Hummingbird

at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas
*by:  brendasue








Ruby-throated Hummingbird
at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas
*by:  brendasue








Ruby-throated Hummingbird
at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas
*by:  brendasue







Ruby-throated Hummingbird
at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas
*by:  brendasue








Ruby-throated Hummingbird
at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas
*by:  brendasue








Ruby-throated Hummingbird
at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas
*by:  brendasue




Chapter (2.)  Winter Flowers in the Gardens at Kates Cabin Bird Sanctuary in Texas. These Pansy plants are in from November until April in Texas.


Pansy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansy







Pansy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansy







Pansy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansy








Pansy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansy








Pansy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansy






Pansy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pansy




Chapter (3.)  Photography Exercise!


I know some of you are photographers and some our hobbyist like me. I do not offer a 'how to do it' on anything. Rather, I like to put ideas out there and let you make your own conclusions.  I put the (real)time stamp on some of the images below. Elapsed time of the photostudy is 10 minutes. I go to this special place that is open hayfields with a clear view of the sky in all directions in the middle of 500 acres. I use a Canon Powershot SX10IS. A camera is a device that records light within a limited field of vision compared to the human eye (not including Hubble). During this 10 minutes, I am walking down the road and placing the sun where I want it by this walk. The light changes rapidly during sunset and with the different levels of zoom. My exercise suggestion for You is: Do your own photostudy of a sunset. Review the images on computer screen to see the light changes.  Enjoy (these are in order as shot all of same sunset)!


















































































































































































Goodnight Everybody!  Thanks for coming by!! Have a good Sunday






Tonight-another Bonus Space Video. This link was sent to me by my dear Yoshio in Japan (thank you my friend). He finds the greatest videos to view!!!!! This one is also Fantastic. Enjoy!














.....this is brendasue signing off from Rainbow Creek.






O+O




2 comments:

  1. Hallo brendasue !
    Ich bin wieder einmal total begeistert . Die Fotos und die Bearbeitung sind Dir gelungen und das Video ist sehr interessant .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo Giko! Thanks for your love and support. Happy you enjoy my efforts! Happy Sunday! Much Love

      Delete

Hi Everybody! Please say hello and follow so I know you are here! Due to the inconsideration of people trying to put commercials on my blog comment area, I have restricted use of anonymous posts. Sorry that some hurt all.
My public email is katescabin@gmail.com No spammers or trolls